Reviews for It hurts
Pound chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
what the fuck is up with your "youre absolutly amazing" scary-cult-like thing?

this was insanly primative, simple... so i really hope it meant something to you cause... you didnt communicate it at all.

you have potential. try?

i think... it wasnt good.
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
It just plain hurts...
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
it hurts that i've felt the same way.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
great poem! i really like it! it's so true too! i feel the same way some times. it hurts to laugh too. nice work! keep it up!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Wow. You must have been really depressed when you wrote this. I've felt the same way before...It hurts, doesn't it?
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Short and very straight to the point. This is why you don't open up to ppl isn't it? I feel the exact same way about most people. More so when I was younger. I like it. I can really relate to it, and I'm sure others can as well.
FattyButt chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
very true. Good job!
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I think it doesn't hurt to give you a review and I think you brought it all together quite well! Write more!
Daredee chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
what do I think? Hmm, don't go there we'll be here til tomorrow...

It rulz, really...it's so, so, different yet so familar (hey, u read it on the phone to me yesterday didn't you...well that explains the de ja vu)

Neways, to all who are reading her reviews and think I'm crazy...ur very perceptive and probably right...

I'll shut up now *sorry for abusing your reader Sheila)

IT RULZ, oh wait, I said that before didn't I?
Della C chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I think it's pretty good. I think it's REALLY good. Especially the last three lines:

"It hurts to live,

It hurts to die,

It hurts to trust.."

Vehrey nowice.
Angel Nazi chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
it does hurt it all hurts! i loved this pome it's sooooo true i can't wait for your next peice of art!

peace out Angel Nazi _
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I think the line "it hurts to trust" was really revealing... I think it was the perfect line for all the build up... wonderful work!

Jade
marba50 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I love it! And I only say that to ones that i truly, truly love, so I'm telling the truth.

It's like everything else you write- just the cold, hard, truth. Keep up the good work
TK Styles chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Short, simple and to the point. I like it, I'm sure many of us have helt this way before. Keep up the great work and I await your next work. Peace.
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Wow, i love this! It's kinda like one i wrote sometime... except i used scared and yrs is much better! keep writing! :D