Reviews for Perfection
liz chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i used to want perfection. Now I'm just not so sure.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
i loved this, i really like you're writing, it's so open and honest, it's refreshing really.
RNL chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I believe the word for this is WOW! I can't believe someone so great has actually reviewed me and not flamed me!
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I love the concept. The wording is too forward. It's like getting straight to the moral of a story without including details. But you've got a great theme.
Broadwaypoetess LaBloodyRose chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Amazing.

I kept thinking of Nazys (Nazis) when I read this.

Damn Nazis.

Also, perfection could be thought of as pop. Well, I hate pop. Er, well, it's the opposite of perfection and normal people like us authoresses. Er, nice one. *dances*
Sinner Heart chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This is really good I like it alot.
Louise G chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!
CrazyMoFo1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
ROFL...

"…perfection…IS…

Not. Me.

Not. You.

Never. Ever. Us. "

Amen... haha yeah I'm perfection. Nothing is 'perfect'. Fuck that shit. Humans Messed da fuck up. Cocky and arrogant people piss me off 'cause we're all the same. Everyone is equal to me. We're all dirt. And you can't help who you are... we're born that way. Born ugly, crazy, stupid, gay, etc. Why does it matter? We all fuckin' human. Anyway sorry for bitching... I liked the poem 'cause it has a lot of truth.

J
flash-rules chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Oooh! I like it! The lines are brisk and leave you thinking. This poem leaves just enough something or anynother to keep you thinking about it all day! I love it!
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Okay, that was great. I agree...what is perfect, anyway? Nothing. BTW, thanks for reviewing some of my poems and stories :) And what you wrote in that one review that I must feel like your shrink, that's great for me, since I want to be a phsychiatrist, LOL. Practice!
NovaKayne chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Ooooh wow. I like this...I know exactly how that feels. But...who would want to be perfect? Like u say, it's so boring! Just EMBRACE YOUR FREAKISH QUIRKS!
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Good poem, ("you're you-less," I like that phrase.) I think what you're saying could be summed up: "Perfection is nothing." Or maybe "Nothing is perfect."

Have you read/watched The Neverending Story? In that, Nothing is slowly swallowing up the world. And once it succeeds, everything is perfect, since all the bad things have been obliterated along with the good. But one grain of sand remains, and from it springs a new imperfect world. This poem reminded me of that story.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I'm starting to get a complex here. Good poem. one of my favorite sayings is 'one person's perfection is another person's imperfection'. So, technically perfection can never exist. So, why do people want it? Why am I asking you? Sorry, I'm weird today.
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
does perfection even exist? i sure as hell wouldn't want to be perfect... :) good job.
K-Chan14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I liked it very good. And thanx for reviewing my poem too. _