Reviews for Music

Exactly like that!
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Nicely written. _
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I like this poem a lot. I feel the same about music. A really nice piece. ;o)
PoisonousFlower chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Great poem! This is a feeling everyone has about music, I've noticed! Thanx for reviewing mine too _
Glowing Embers chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
grrrr...this is another great poem.
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Great job! This is good and I liked it alot! I love people who appreciate art...

thanx for reviewing my stuff!
Dashy chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Das musste mal gesagt werden...weiß genau, was du mit dem gedicht sagen willst...geht mir genauso ;o)
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
A short and beautiful musing on the magic of music- how it can invoke emotions, soothe and comfort- colouring the world with melody and helping us to share and realise our own feelings- very nice:)
Mirai Hope chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wow... again, sounds familiar because I feel the same way... I love music! _ So many different thoughts, feelings, and emotions are communicated so well through a lot of music, hm? _
EludesTheDay chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Simple and to the point. Well done! Write more!
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
danke für die reviews!

hardac

wirklich faszinierend! ich wünschte ich könnte das auch...jedenfalls gefällt mir dein gedicht super, vielen dank!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Hey, das gefällt mir mal wieder wirklich gut! Ist mal wieder treffend beschrieben...hach...Musik...*seufz*..is schon was Schönes *vom Thema abschweif*...*räusper*

dein Stoffpferdl
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
The rhythm of the beat

is the rhythm of my heart

The sound is the heat

it makes the fusion start

A tone is like a star

A song's like a galaxy

Music eases every scar

it's like a cure to me

...is mir grad so eingefallen...hoffe es gefällt Dir auch so gut, wie mir deines ;)

best regards - hardac
Tears of Pluto chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Very nice way to describe how music & melodies affect one's world. Keep on writing like this.