Reviews for Threshold
Scraper chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Hm... This is just as predictable as the first Just another Vampire Story...
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Seems that we share a title for a story. The one I have that is titled Threshold is a Cthulhu Mythos story, this one is a good one though. It is a good thing I didn't post my title of the same name on here because people would confuse the two of them. I sent you an email of some markets that you could send your work to. I am a member of the horror writers association now, and right now trying to get a story written for sale. Good luck with getting published in print - it is very hard.
Love and Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
not as popular as the first one, but your writing style really adds a nice touch to it thus making it creepier. _
greenzzz chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
this is great!
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Pretty cool! :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier.. I keep forgetting that I have to check manually to see if there's been updates.. silly me. I do like this short story though and I feel bad for poor Mike and Lisa.
Tiffany Kremer chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
*Shudders*

I'd really hate...really would hate to be in Lisa and Mike's position... *scratches her head*

Are they vampire type creatures? Kind of came to that conclusion at the end, hehe.

Anyway, great job! Your writing is wonderful. The descriptions you give us, the readers, are very nicely written. You actually show us rather than tell us. Dialogue was also written nicely. It was as if we could put ourself in the scene, and listening as the characters interacted. *nods* Very nice.

Again, I'd hate to me Lisa and Mike, hehe. But great job and keep it up!
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Sometimes I forget that you write pieces other than "Nightfall," Willum. This story was good, had a sci-fi feel to it. Of course, the last thing I expected was to have the other-worldly people turn out to be what they are (though I should have at least guessed that possibility, with your preference for the supernatural!). Honestly, I thought they would have Mike and Lisa breed children for them...eh. The Gateway description sounded like something out of Stargate or one of those shows, but it did the job.

Anyway, now I'm curious: you mentioned that there's a follow-up to "Nightfall" in the works a while back. I'm wondering if "Threshold" continues and would tie in to that? Yes, interesting.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Good story, very well written, cool ending. I really enjoyed this, it's above average and you have talent.

Keep writing!

UnclePauly
No longer using this account chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Interesting to say the least, but however not totally orginal.

There is nothing wrong with grammer and spelling that I can pick up on and it flows nicy but I do feel that there is a jump in there, be interesting to see what the Red Guard encountered while on their task.

This is all there is to this story? Feels that it should be longer, as to what that happens next. Keep up with the good work.

Grim Writter