Reviews for The death of my beloved cellphone.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Not prose, not poem. Hardly entertaining to read as it had no rythmn. Whilst it may have been entertaining to write, it was certainly not to write.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Lmao! Short and funny. Your poor cell phone *shakes head* *reaches over and grips your shoulder* it will be okay, just hang in there. lol! J/k. This was a different but good poem. Nicely done!
Avalon's Guardian chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
How did it die? I mean it's a inanimate object. anyways that was kinda funny I liked it!

Avalon's Guardian AKA Shadow in the Flames
Mockingbirdflyaway chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
lol!...

sorta like when my computer crashed...

cute!
Lappy chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That reminds me of my sister when she dropped her cell phone in the toilet... it never rang again. *sobs* that *sniffle* poem w-w-was *sniffle * so sad, yet b-beautiful! *breaks down crying*
D'Artagnan chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
LOL! That was so cute.

You love the Weasley twins too? I wanna shag em.
sirius1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I think that is the funniest thing i have ever read... I'm crying i am actually crying!
Lil Loki Puck Not signed in chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
aaw. hehe, that's kind of cute
LadyLaura020 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
aww i'll mourn w/ya for ur cell :::mourns::: ok i kinda like this keep up w/da good work!

~LadyLaura020~
chips challenge chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I have yet to get a cell phone, but that poem(?) reminds me of how I felt when my lap top was away at the shop for almost two months. I really missed it.
Amber Evans Potter chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*snorts in laughter* That was certainly an interesting . . . piece.
Pink Monkey Eater chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
LOL. That was funny. I'm sorry about your cell phone. I have, like, six extra one's if you want one. J/K. I think my Grandma would kill me if i gave away my old cell's. Anywhoo, that was really cute.
Deity chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
*snort* That was interesting!
Danae6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
This is good. Just a suggestion: don't reveal until the end that it's your cell phone you are mourning. It gives it a bit of a twist.
Tiefling chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Heh heh. Just remember that your little darling was probably giving you brain cancer.