Reviews for To Understand the Night
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Great job! I really agree with you that this is the most real poem.
'Slayer
Blue Elven Wind chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Absolutely beautiful. Nice rhymes and description. I agree with the poem. The night is wondrous.
Blue Peanut chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Favorite?...understandable so. Aside from the obvious ease with words, the diction is also quite good in this peice. Simple, but good. Amazing imagery also. :-) Bravo.
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
i really like this. the words were very good, a great read. favorite line: "Just fly along on dreamers's wings" that's sweet. great job.

pwease wead my works...pwetty pwease? :) thanks!
Seeker Of The Night chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I think this poem is actually very nice! The total opposite of mine, I can tell you that much! Don't worry about it, I cannot find the deeper meaning of it. I personally think that poem has to have your feelings anyway, or else it's rather... dull. I think this is a really good poem with great metaphor! Good Job!
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
man, this immediately goes to my faves list! it was great, i know i haven't read any of your poems for a while (are there any? i'd better check...), but this is one of the best poems i've read in a long while. great rhythm, beautiful words...keep writing poetry! i insist!

btw, i think i know how you feel (referring to your a/n), and i appreciate this poem better because of that.)
Wasting Time chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Whoa, very beautiful. And I'm sure I've already said this, but I love your style, and how you say and describe everything. Excellent poem. Hopefully you'll be posting up more poetry soon.

-Jessie
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
This is awesome and I like the flow and the depth you put into this piece. Keep writing and Thanks for your reviews,
Chibi Moony chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Gorgeous! Absolutely enchanting! Bravo!

Moony
FattyButt chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Wow! That was great! I really like this. Thank you much for your review, I appreciate it. Thank you also for replying to what my bio said as well. Keep on keepin' on! your going on my faves.
Erin2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
the night is a nice inspiration for a poem. clean, solid structure, and nicely written.
HeadCaseLB chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Wow... i mean... wow *reaches for words but fails*... umm... wow... it's really *tries to think of really really really big word that means good x 12000... fails* good x 12000... 12000 million that is... wow

LAURELIN
Rinny Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
wow...i'd like to say that this poem is very deep, and expressive, but that would be quite the understatement. It's beautifully written and it flows very gracefully. In so few words it conveys soo many emotions...very nicely done!
Feral Imp chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
That's so pretty! I love it!

Kaliska Silveria
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Very nice! I enjoyed it :)