Reviews for Neko Goddess
taga-ilog chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
ei.. nice story..!

just wondering why you included saku's crush on takuya if it just lasted 2 chappies.. it doesn't seem to be imporatnt..

anywei,, gotta go & read the other chappies..
liv-star chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
This was not too bad..._;; just kidding! It was lovely! i just lurve your characters!
fallenshinobi chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
that is some weird story u got there huh... _x
Ren D chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
great story! you're really good at this
ntht chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
FINISHED? You didn't even tell us about what happened between Yuki and Koganei! (Either that or I missed something)
SUBSTANTIVO chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
I love the story, but I think you should have drawn it out a bit. I just didn't get the reason for the other characters.
SLDK89 chapter 13 . 5/4/2003
Waish! I luv this fic! XD This is going straight to my favourites!
Teeny-Demon chapter 13 . 5/3/2003
*glomps Chii-chan*Hahahaah! Where's Yuki's frickin wish? LOL I love you Chii-chna! LOL Soo funny! What does Daisuki no Hito mean? I dunno... you should add a translation page to the end of this story, one more chapter to add translations. Love your fic! Lotsa luv to ya Chii-chan!
Hoshii chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
this was one great story! too bad its over! (

So whats next?

write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!write more stories!

hehehehe

Cya!
Quack-Quack I'm a cow chapter 13 . 2/17/2003
Must say, I'm a bit sad that that's the end but I still loved it!
AmericanFreestyle99 chapter 13 . 2/16/2003
YOU'RE THE COOLEST MOST WONDERFUL GREATEST PERSON EVER! I'm so happy you didn't take it down! That was a *beautiful* ending to a *beautiful* story.I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! All my crossing fingers hoping I would see this story to the end paid YOU! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Think there will be a sequel to this?

I'm gonna read more of your 're so cool.

THANK YOU again!I hope I can actually see Neko Goddess in actual anime would be so awesome.I can't get over it!
Tsurai Sana chapter 13 . 2/16/2003
:sobs: NO~!

IT's finished? OMG! It happend so fast! At first I thought it was a dream thingy that Sakuya had! NO! I NEED MORE PLZ! PLZ! I need more~ I loved this story so much and I rather be hanging in suspense then left here to think that it's over~ I mean don't get me wrong or anything, I liked the ending, but I thought it was gonna build itself I still loved it! You know, um, can you write bloopers for this story? you know when movies are finished then they're bloopers at the end or some extra stuff? Okie, I'm sorry, I'm just like blaberring but I couldn't help, but tell you about , I'll keep reading your stories and reviewing!

-:- Enchantress Tsurai -:-
Tsurai Sana chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
YOU BETTER HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER :P~ Please? I've been waiting patiently...well, not patiently enough, it so happens that patience isn't one of my strongest virtues, so please ease my mind and write a chapter ASAP!

~
Teeny-Demon chapter 12 . 1/25/2003
Yippie! You updated. The piano scene was much like the one you had in Tokyo Angels. But it was really nice in this one. I like it. Are you having trouble with some of the chapters? Is that why it takes a while for the updates. *nods head* I understand about that. Well keep it up cuz I totally love this. OH! And I have some ideas about some upcomming chapters if you would like some of my advise. Email me, Ja! Silent
Quack-Quack I'm a cow chapter 12 . 1/24/2003
They kidnapped Yuki! THEY KIDNAPPED YUKI! -runs around screaming rather dramatically- Oh well, no Sakuya's gonna kick some butt! Right? RIGHT! Oh the horror, Yuki kidnapped! Two words never to be used in the same sentence!
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »