Reviews for From Hell and Back
Person chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
red socks in white laundry? Ah, genius. I loved it, brightens my dreary day in computer lab.
slimkitty chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
The part about the Lord and Lady being stoned was hilarious (I couldn't stop laughing). Good times...
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
I always knew the ones in charge had to be mad. How else do you explain the fact that the planet we live on leaks MOLTEN ROCK on a regular basis, not by accident, but because it was DESIGNED to?
Yes, I know I spend far too much time pondering.
Anyhow, keep writing.
UlyessxPenelope chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
very very funny, and very good need to update more often, but i should be the last one talking about updating
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
That was... (resounding crash from next room) Excuse me a minute. (leaves, returns with Ran) Take him back, please. He's trashing my place and bothering my muse, and setting him on fire doesn't seem to be working.(hands Ran to author) Thanks.
I'm VERY happy you continued, by the way. Fairly accurate description of school, I'd say. Still very entertaining. (Look, an 'ing'!) Especially like the details, like "Order, being a rebellious sort and not particularly caring to be ordered around, decided to sleep in that moment and was happily running several minutes late."
And if MY fries ever turn into a monument to Cthulu, I'm leaving.
Please continue!
K-razy Grrl chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
This is an awesome story. Update soon okay?
NewbiaTheElf chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
Wow! This "update" you speak of, I haven't heard of it before, but it is very nice! Do it more!
*cough*
Anyway, thanks for the update - And this was a good, funny chapter. "MINE!" was my favorite part.
Tolly chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I laughed on my frist read through cause it was funny how he was dragged through to get to where his room is. and everything is like at random. Its only when I looked back and re read it did i start to get confused in stuff, but if I read it through the first time I catach the humor. good stuff
E-Ryu chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Very god...I think to same way...it looks like it will be a very good story...
ginsing chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
update! :O I've been waiting for four months, UPDATE!
MistrissD chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
hehehehehehe, he poked a kitty! Anywayz .~ After I read the summary I knew I absoutly had to read this. So far its been rather amusing, especially during class, but Im paying attention...i swear? Cant wait to read more! Satan as Santa, hehe just move a few letters around and its all the same
Corine chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
very funny! good thing: NOT dogmatic at all, and very creative. Reminds me of the film "Little Nicky".
bad thing: sentences tend to be a little long and confusing. But if I could wade through Tolkien and learn to love him, I can very well wade through your story.
NewbiaTheElf chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hey, are you planning on updating this any time soon? I've liked it so far and another chapter would be great.
olga chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
this is very funny, yah. tis gd, no? well i go frolik in snow now, yah? snow is gd, no? i like snow and i like your story.

update soon, yah and keep up ze gd work, no?

thank u for your time. i shall now go and make some pottery. fancy a nice bowl of some sort?
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
That's just... insane. But also very funny. And creative. And all sorts of things that end in 'ing', except for boring. Keep writing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »