Reviews for Accepting His Leaving Is My Poetry
Qwerty chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Ye gods, wow. You're the real thing. I was going to point out a few lines I liked, but not only is it all incredible it's so much of a whole, unified piece I can't pick and choose. Can't say enough, so I'll quit wasting space and just go look for more of your stuff. Amazing beyond words. :)
aleppine chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
You're going into my favs, right now.

Cold-eyed poetry. I love it.

I am gonna be back to read and review the rest of your work after these bloody exams stop happening to me. Hasta luego.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
love the format and how the poem peaks when the structure does and the lines on either side of the peaks and

"there is enough leaving in life to explain

and still lay, side by side with photographs

that were not taken."

EG
Wolf Amongst Elves chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Oh my goodness. This was a rather angsty poem. As beautifully written as the rest of the poems I've read so far, tho'
aintawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
oh. the format! it is like a vertical roller coaster. he took your heart on a roller coaster. perhaps an a imaginary one. perhaps a real one.

He isn't real. a figment. maybe.

"photographs that were not taken."

I know how that is. My heart hurts.
FattyButt chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Great job, makes me think my work is just preschool poetry. Keep writing!
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
*sniff* love it
oread chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Sad...but I love it. You're a good poet...keep writing.
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
oh man. oh, wow. i love this poem! this is one of my favorites of all thems i have read, and, ah, its just so, wonderful, i can totally relate ay the torture, and the sunlight that finds him haloed, or that you find, great lines, all of them. i like the shape. how wonderful and creative and its just so wonderfully creative, it just-ah. ill go now
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
the words make the shape of , if you blur your eyes, sight. like two eyes, cock-eyed and slanted- looking outward.

la
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
What I see here is a man, blood-shot, staring at the ceiling of an aviation museum. Hey that's a good line... 'And he stares at the blank ceiling of the aviation museum, hoping to fly'. Good structure here - I actually used the same (or something like it) for the latest Gods&Goddesses challenge (entertainment in a perversion...)
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I love the layout of this piece... how the ends of the lines form a wave and how at the end it feels like the end (if that makes any sence)... the last line was perfect... wonderful as always!

Jade
Nemariah chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
yep.. that was cold but you write very well! taking all that 'cold' emotion and laying it out on paper. This is very good!

Nemariah