Reviews for At The Beginning
fae chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
hey, i know like 100th reveiew for this installment and you must get really exctied thinking its a new reader, and its always me, but i have a question. Im not sure about my faith in love right now, so i came to read your stories to restore some of it. i mean, i read stories and i see movies "A WaLK TO rEMEMBER" "THE NOTEBOOK" and i wonder if its real, and then i look at Nancy Reagan, and i think it is. I guess what i want to know is, do you believe that love exsists and that love can conquer anything and do you believe that everyone is made for someone else. Like Torrance and Arden or Timber and Jeremiah? Is there a Jeremiah for me, or an Arden for me? For everyone, and how do you know if they're THE jeremiah.
i know you probably think im a spaz or something just randomly asking you questions about life and love, but, if you do get the chance, maybe you could post a theory on love or just email me what you think. if you don't mind and you get a chance to.
thanks,
Fae
MIA chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
COOL
nameless chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
i'm usually too lazy to review, but i want you to continue your story, so i am. don't give up. i read truth to be told, and i was so afraid that you'd give up. please don't. you have something great going. don't destroy it
sunni chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
SNIFF SNIFF. IT'S SO SAD...STUPID JEREMIAH. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THOSE THINGS TO HER! I HOPE HE GETS HURT TO. REALLY HURT. HE DESERVES IT. POOR TIMBER. WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN TO HER NOW? STUPID JOCKS. EVEN THOUGH JEREMIAH SEEMS BETTER THAN MOST...
becca chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Yeah, i definitely should have read this first. It's great. It's so sad though...poor Jeremiah. Poor Timber.
jamie chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
ok...i'm gunna go read the 2nd part now...great story!
jenna chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
great story! i'm glad you wrote this. now "the truth to be told" makes so much more sense. well, i'm gunna go read in the middle now. ciao!
cc chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
wow! i never noticed this before. gosh. i don't feel as confused anymore. well, i'm going to read the next part now...great work!
aimee chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
hey...i just came across this...i havent' read it yet, but i'm going to now. when will you write the sequel to truth to be told? i am impatiently waiting!