Reviews for Everything
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Loved this story soooo much! I want more :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Ehh Danny's mom is annoying

but yay, they don't have to hide anymore :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
they are just adorable :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Aww good luck to both Matt and Dan!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
they are too cute. this story is too cute.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
eeepppp
JHeartbreak chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
What another good story.

It's not the same as the original... primarily, it doesn't have the tightly wound plot that that one had. It's more of an assembly of sub-plots, or an extended denouement from that earlier story. Usually that might bother me, but here you pull it off well, and I think that's because of your light touch.

By that I mean you don't linger too long on things, let them weigh the story down by hammering them at us. You make a point and move on. Many things are suggested, with less outright statement.

Where you get weighed down is in those scenes where you are trying to illustrate a point, like that people accept the two boys. For that reason I find the last chapter a little thin, because character, plot, and action get suspended for this long confirmation of people's acceptance. It's not about realistic or unrealistic, it's about the shape and structure of the story. Instead of being offered continuing signs of the ambivalence, fear, and distance that make the love so powerful in earlier chapters, you sweep it under the table to provide a united front. A united front - a less fascinating front.

But overall, I've enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for writing it.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oh my god, that's adorable. This story is ancient! Good lord, I can't even imagine gay marriage not being legal in Massachusetts. It just seems to me like it always has been, but obviously it hasn't. It was what, 2008? I just never thought about it before. And I just thought I'd comment and be like, omg, that is so cute. I don't know why I think it's cute. I shouldn't find it cute. But I just sat there and was like, "Aww, gay marriage used to not be legal in MA, I forgot about that!"

Anyway. They're adorable.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
gosh. i adore them ]
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
i was so happy to find this sequel. and it's amazing so far.

I've just been so sick of all the teenage angst lately that it's nice to finally have a sweet, well-written story.

I think people severely underestimate the power of great fluff

]
CLB chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Such great stories, both of them.

You should definitely just make a whole little book about them.

More than three, because they're so totally cute.
tiablue chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
sigh...I love Danny and Matt, the rock my socks. I would love another story or just little oneshots, whatever you feel like writing, just please keep it coming!
AmorphousHeart chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
O.O

This was so amazing. I'm so glad you decided to continue their story! I just wish you had kept going! I loved it all the same, though.

Great job, m'dear.
AmorphousHeart chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
OH! cute cute cute cute CUTE boys! They are so adorable together...it almost hurts!
i-see-faeries chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
A lot of sappy speaches and disbelief, but it was okay. Still cute and adorable. Loves.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »