Reviews for Because You Left
nikolaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I really like this poem. It displays the nature of some to reject even those closest to their hearts, just for acceptance in another, "cooler" group. (one of the reasons I hated middle school)You put this conflict into a poem really well, and I hope who ever left you, now sees the true beauty she left behind. Very well written.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Oooo...nice. kew poem. Might be that she'll mold herself to be what she thinks is good, then be stuck and realize she's unhappy and can't get back...or not, but I jus guess.

You write a lot of poems bout popularity...guess everybody has their interests, eh?
flash-rules chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I've had so many friends that have done this. They'll be my best friends for years at aa time and then drop me like I'm a lump of sludge. Then after the revolving door of popularity spews them out they come running back to me. *sighs* Those poor retarded souls...
Alyson D chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
hey alex its alyson. i luv ur poems ur such an excellent writer. this poem has me wondering who and why.
Lady Foeseeker chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I'm sorry about your friend. My friend once did that to me, it was really hard for me to get over (mostly cuz I wanted to hurt her for her stupidity, but ne wayz...) I liked your poem, how you captured what you were feeling, and what she did. Good luck and keep writing!
Feral Imp chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
;_; Sad, but excellent. I've been ditched more than once for popularity, but never by such a close friend.

I'm sorry, but your friend sounds like a bitch

Me and my nice mouth .;;

Kaliska Silveria
Vampires Child chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Good poem. that was very well written, keep up the good work.