Reviews for Tea with Snow White
J. R. Earlbecke chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Hey, Rebecca, I didn't know you were on FFN. ; This story is great. Dark and surreal, and I can't help but feel sympathy for the old man. Beautifully written. You're a very good poet. _
J.T chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Oh, hell, that was kind of freaky...that sounds almost like something that could happen in real life. I'm creeped out now...you have excellent talent as a writer. Keep doing it, who knows, you might get famous someday. I hope I do...(*sigh*)
Mockingbird Silenced chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Whew... I presume this is the one you meant? Oy vey, this guy sounds kind of like Jack the Ripper, who I plan on writing a short story about, by the way. Of course, there's a difference... this guy killed because of desire and Jack did it out of repulsion... anyway, enough rambling about my pet murders... this is good. You sound like someone who might be able to really get into the mind of a murderer... fun, isn't it? evil grin You are VERY talented! Keep writing, Rebecca, because you're great at it. Ciao. -Mockingbird
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
Dirty old man... but a very well-written story.
Witchl3itch chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
okay, it was okay, pretty good
Kilroy chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
Good. I like it. Really creepy. I can almost imagine it happening somewhere, except I don't want to.
sue chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
A fire of enigmatic, provoking, mystic, and unsettling literature yet all too obscure. Vividly written. I absolutely loved it.
Nuri chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
that was very good, it flowed very well. keep it up
Black Beyond chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
I like this, a lot. A word to the wise... hardly anyone reads what's it the short story section... Anyways, I hope you write more!