Reviews for Lost and Found
aynaarah chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
..this text makes a horrible reading experience.. there are not many spaces between paragraphs, not even indentations..
Jadwiga chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Absoultely love this fic! The idea (of the Kindred) is fresh and unique and the characters, especially Sineult are fabulous/cute/adorable.
absrip chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Hey this is a great story you're telling here. Like the verse and the plot. The first chapters with the lonely little guy was really sweet and sad. Doesn't look like you're going to continue it, but I hope you're still writing stories, cause this was just really good:)
blackladyknight chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
more please
beloved18 chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
i like it
diebyownhands chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
hehe poor Onyx I wouldn't want to have to explain that either lOL.

I really like the story I will put it on my favorites so hopefully more people will read it and review it
diebyownhands chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
I can't see why this doesn't have more reviews!

up to here I love it and i have the feeling I won't stop reading till I finish it

Great job, it is so easy to fallow and well explained and Sineult is so cute!

I think I'll review again when I finish or before this deserves more reviews!
DanniWolf chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
This story is so cool. Make many chapters.
ItalianQT chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
I thought your story was great! It was really interesting! And i thought the ending was hilarious! hehe : )
Daze-chan chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
I ABSOULTELY ADORE AND WORSHIP THIS FIC! *bows down repeatedly* Such creativeness. So cute, funny, heartwarming, touch of angsty, and very lovable. I'm gonna read your other story right now bye.
micky chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
lol i dont think i've ever laughed that hard! ever!
Micky chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
ok i'll go see what you got on ur site, but do you have a fandom?
Micky chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
intresting really we do love you well i do now! hehe i still love Jade! yummy!
Micky chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
aw well ths story is kick ass! i dont care what anyone thinks, 2 hot twins named ofter stones is just sexy! it would help that my fave stone is Jade. ~_
D-chan chapter 4 . 2/12/2003
I haven't finished the story, but it's very interesting. Keep it up! You're doing great!