Reviews for Lost and Found
Sorrow Personified chapter 7 . 10/29/2002
My PC is blocking out the first half of the page, but the second half is very nice. So it's complete, now, eh? I really liked it; the imagination was amazing.
firey chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
i luv your story...plz continue...
Sorrow Personified chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
::taps foot impatiently:: Sooo...
Sorrow Personified chapter 6 . 9/17/2002
I like Sineult...and, if you're wondering who "Mrs. dolphin" is, it's my friend Ciara. Don't mind her, she just like to provoke everyone. She's also Mrs. Frodo and Mrs. Tuna or something... Anyhoo, great job on this chapter! Thankee for not rushing it, that could've been disastrous. _ Anyway...byebye...great job on the website by the by...
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 6 . 9/17/2002
thats sweet! kind of wierd though but oh well.
Mrs. dolphin chapter 6 . 9/13/2002
My silly little dolphin! Silly dolphin! ::big kiss::
Sorrow Personified chapter 6 . 9/12/2002
"It is extremely helpful to use the reivew to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved upon. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer." Heehee, can't spell! So, that's fine then, dolphin. We wont hurry you, of course not! '
VtE chapter 5 . 9/4/2002
I can't wait till you post more _
Sorrow Personified chapter 5 . 9/3/2002
Rightio, I would have done more stuff about this fic if I hadn't started at a new school! I'm so not excited because the work is hard and annoying and Mr Burke is creepy...anyway, I like Jade, you've gotten a good grip of the character, not being led in any weird and strange directions. Onyx is interesting...sometimes, however I get confused and have to refer to the first chapter...but then again, I get confused at bananas. ' Keep writing!
pixydust chapter 5 . 9/2/2002
i like jade! i was confused if he was a cub bearing kindred or not so this answers that question for me! please write more soon
pixydust chapter 4 . 9/1/2002
wow! i gotta say that i would never had found your story and read it for myself if someone hadn't recommended it on the mpreg list. this is really good! i can't wait for the next part of the story to come out!
Sorrow Personified chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
::is suprised:: dolphin and coffee? ::grins:: So, I'm happy to announce that you're getting on just fine! Well-written (Must I repeat myself? Well, it's tree) with a nice flow. Your wording is magnificent, and I can't see a flaw in your characters. I agree with you, why isn't anybody reviewing this! I'll put it on my favourite's list, okey-dokey? Thanks for mentioning me, and good luck with the next chapter.
Sorrow Personified chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Rrrright...I'll keep on reading then if you'll keep writing, dolphin.
Sorrow Personified chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Very touching and well-written. Will the rating stay at PG, or go up?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2