Reviews for My Angel
anoymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Ah, sweet sadness. Poor you James, having to go through this. But pity is wasted where it is not wanted, so I will spare you my rantings. Now, excellent rhyme and verse. I wonder who this person could be? Maybe someone you knew in middle school, or perhaps a friend in Korea? I know you'll never tell, so I won't nose into your feelings. Ah, the lone Hawk.
Kalyn.Trisha's friend chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hey omg these poems are SOO good. Especially this one. You are extremely talented. Keep writing!

-KaLyN
Ephemeral Dreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Does the 'land foreign to me' happen to be troy? Anyway, this is probably my favorite of your poems that I've read so far.

Lol, I suspect you are a romantic. No, let me revise that...I KNOW you're a romantic. Heh...most poets are.

BloodRed Roses or ElveNDestiNy

Or about ten other names. hah.
tahayov chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
nice poem..hope that person gets to read it..great job and that person gets the message!
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
aw, I like this poem. *pauses for a moment to soke up all the inspiration*. Woahh, I'm gonan write a story about this one day lol. I'm keeping this in my favorite stories list lol, I like it!
kptroopa1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
James, this is the first poem i evah upgraded, and i enjoy doin it again!

My killer

It stood their like a demon

right before my doom

her whip so hard and knotted

like a black bolt of lightning

we had conspired and laughed together

at almost every single thing

we would shoot around together

in the hot, melting sun

but just as i had trusted it

or so it seemed to me

i found i couldn't kill it

for she was trying to get me

and now i regret knowing it

for the entire time

its claws so sharp and knife-like

has been forever embedded within me

oh what i wouldn't give for

just another gloomy chance

to take a big fat cannon

to make my memories never fade

of the time we spent together

with our victims lying on the ground

i really hate my time with u

and im glad it couldn't last

i carved this little poem

to say what i want to do

to my crazy evil partner

i bid hello to day.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hEAthER feAThER rhEe chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
hEY jAMas HARHARHAR. well n e wayz, this is a sad poEm you got here. its pretty sweet toO. but dont become the next edgar allen poE. even thouGh hes a goOD poeT, he diED anD haD a preTty sucKY liFe. well gOOD luCK at liFe, and stiCk to trOy. it'LL be good foR you. D
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I've seen this poem before...

Why didnt you tell me you're on fanfiction?

Well i wish you luck in your writings

Great poem... someone-chan would be happy to read this (name not disclosed to protect those invovled)