Reviews for Escape
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wow! This poem is very good. As I read this I felt a sorta heaviness come off.
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Fuma! He! This is so pretty! Of course, we all want to escape, and while some escape through work, through sweat and blood and tears...I prefer writing. Don't you? Writing is such an escape.

O, btw, I loved these lines: "Because reality's chains/hold us down/between earth and sky/And life's bonds/confine us/to these/earthly bodies"

The lines are so choppy, yet still convey your thoughts in a unique, Fuma-ish way. P It puts more emphasis on the phrases as well. Wonderful work! May you be blessed with mocha malt frappuccinos and strawberry pocky!

Ari from Troy!
Benjamin Gainsborough chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Very good. Yes! Keep up the good work!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Excellent poem, I loved this and yes, there have been many times when I wished I could just escape. I loved the reasons you gave explaining why we can't escape though. The first stanza was my favourite. Great job, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Life sux... it's supposed to be a pleasureable experience but we make it crappy. then because it's crappy, we want to run away but we really just brought it upon ourselves. Good job! (I forgot to do that last time)
kptroopa1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
well well, more poetry?

Life is harsh

the truth's too fat to swallow

it kicks u HARD when ure down

and rejoices at ure sorrow

life is bad

it tries to be unfair

when it makes u cry

...

oh screw this, it is a nice bad, spirit killing poem, encore, good job!
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I agree with this completely!

Is this leading into a story?

If it is i look forward to reading it

*sighs* you have become a better writer than i have, my poems have never exceeded 10 lines unless it was for an assignment
Inconceivable chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
lol...good poem...you never did tell me you went of ... you bum... well... never write anything sappy like that e-mail... good poem tho...
PoopyPoopPoop chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*claps loudly* That was brilliant!

Petal