Reviews for Monster Slayer
PapaCeef chapter 12 . 7/24/2003
Yay! I liked the last chapter! Im gonna start reading MS2 real soon!
PapaCeef chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Darn you Innaho! X ) X ()
PapaCeef chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
I'm really getting interested in this story! :)
PapaCeef chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Poor Kyosuke! Still good though!
PapaCeef undertakerjoe chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
This is possibly the best thing i have read. :) great job! :) I like all the Characters!
Vash the stampede45 chapter 12 . 6/30/2003
That awas a very good story and I think you will be a very good writer. I think that sometime in the future we will be reading copies of your stories all around the world.
UndrtkrJoe chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Pretty good. BTW, The opening sounds like the opening from Yugioh! he he he.
Kittae chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I really like it,Timmae. You really get the feel of an anime conveyed in this.I like the idea of the orbs a lot,too.
Miles Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This review is for the whole story. It was great. Sequel. MUST...HAVE...SEQUEL! Or maybe a movie.
Purple Doom chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
The reason I was angry at him was becuase I had him on my AIM list, and he would contradict almost everything I did, and didn't really know what he was talking about. Many-a-times about my country.
Dani chapter 9 . 10/28/2002
In all honesty, I haven't read this yet (for some reason, I checked the reviews first) and therefore I don't know if what Paws is saying is true. However, if it is, all they're doing is offering constructive criticism. It's a good thing, and you should take it into account. Paws is only trying to help.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 8 . 10/16/2002
Awesome! For a copy of Cardcators, this is cool!

Please do more!
angryarguer chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
Really cool, what happens next?, (I think you should make innaho have an affair with madison, either that or kill madison off! Well I dunno!

Anyway please, please continue this!
Purple Doom chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oh, Shut up, Paws. Are you going to write a complaint for every chapter? That's retarded.

I didn't write this series for you, so I suggest either you read all 7 chapters, and -then- review, or you just stay the hell off my account, if all you can do is reject my series, just because you're a College Major.
Paws True chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Knowing how it has been written so far.. chances are Kyo and Tim are going to be a couple.. I won't be surprise if you put all the characters in their own little battle outfits.. like in CCS. this is like a mixture between Slayers and CCS.. Sure, the fundamentals of the powers are slightly different, but the concept is still the same... C'mon.. "I order you to surrender your power to me. Now!" is like "Return to your true form Clow Card".. but instead of getting a card..they get an orb.

You're using the Sakura/Tomoyo relationship... with having a main character and a secondary character who basically worship the main... and put them into a relationship.. And creating your own relationship using the Li like character..

You can say that the characters look nothing like the CCS characters... but they personalities are -every- similar to their.. with the exception of small out bursts like "What the hell." You've mostly.. cut classical things out of other series and try to turn it into a series of your own... Maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I'm seeing.