Reviews for While In France
justandalwaysMo chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Heheheehe Don't I know it. The public bathrooms in France can be kind of scary if you don't know what your getting yourself into. It happens to everyone the first time! I also want to add how absolutely ecstatic I am that you were my first reviewer that actually READ my poem(s)!TYTYTYTY I am like so going to read at least some of your stuff, if it is as good as this I am sure I won't be able to help myself. And no sorry my name is not Maureen, It's *looks around nervously and wispers in your ear* Morgen. I know it's a guy's name, but it's spelled the girly way! Anyways, Love your stuff!

Just and Always,

Mo

P.S. Is your name Maureen?
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Heh...I know about this. It's very nerve-wracking...

Heart of the Sword
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Do they seriously time your peeing time? Anyways... Great job!
MilkWaterWClemon2357 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
haha hilarious

ive never been to france but i have been to italy and their potties suck too! ahhhhh most of em dont have toilet seats! ahhhhh the horror! hehe
littlp chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
are you for real? you are being timed as you pee or crap? and if you don't finish the door swings open? geez, what a cruel cruel heartless world!
Fluffums chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
yeha, the bathrooms in france are bad but in china are just a hole in the ground that you squat (hence the name "squat pot") those are just nasty and there's no toilet paper.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Heh, yeah, beware the bathrooms. : ) There are some in Italy where you stick in a coin to lock the door. : ) Personally I find the worst toilets in China.
nate chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
fry my hide! that was amusing