Reviews for More Than Wrong
Blue Screen of Death chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Very depressing, but very well done. Davis seems to be tetering on insanity, and pure instincts, with the occasional phylisophical insight.

If I leave enough reviews, will you continue this vibrant story?
starlit blade chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
oh...
Alex, alex, come back, come back, i need you... it wasn't supposed to end like that... you have to go back and make him better...
... alex?
Miki Watanabe chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Huh. In my experience, grief has been a rather different animal, but I suppose we're all different. This was a bit melodramatic, particularly the first paragraph of the first part, but, once again, I suppose that everyone experiences things differently.
newtypeshadow chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
another chapter? please? i'd really like to see how he copes. and perhaps, who murdered alex?
Eternal Twilight chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Oh, shit- that is so sad! :sobs: Does anyone have a tissue? :a lady walks by and hands me a kleenex and some chocolate: Oh, thank-you. :sniffle: Please do update soon- I need to know what happens!
demonic-muses chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
wow. thats. .wow. very touching story.. short.. but very touching. you are truely an amaizing author.!
lauren chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
aww that was so sad *grabs kleenexes* you must write more! (i kno i say that in every review but i mean it!)
phr34k ktt3n chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
oh...that made me cry...sobs
Corinth Aezanath chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
OOOOO I really like this. Very well done. I don't know if it has any meaning to you beyond an FFnet story, but it does to me, and I commend you on capturing the disruption that death causes. Do continue!

CA

ooo, and thanks for reviewing a shot in the dark!
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
...I don't know what to say. DAMN, this is good. And it's so sad.
justandalwaysMo chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
x.x tytytyty! no answers huh? you are going to make us wait? oh well i bet it will be worth it.
David Hal chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Oh please, please keep going, I just love it so much!
David Hal chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
That was so beautiful, and oddly familiar. I just love it! I hope that you keep going.
Pinkie Linky chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
ok that was really good, but for some reason, my computer wont let me read the second chapter. maybe you can email it to me? i put my email adress. anyways, i like it.
justandalwaysMo chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
oooh! continue please! how did he die, I shall peel my skin off of my body in nervousness untill you do!