Reviews for Elaborate Eccentricities
Dalek17 chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
These are so sad, but so good. Almost every chapter makes me cry, but I can't stop reading... you're truly a talented author...
Killer Lesbian Robot chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Taylor seems the fun, sort of sponatneous girl I've always dated :P Still trying to work out if that's a good thing :D. Very well written-I enjoyed it. And oh, the drama of multiple attractions ;)
regy.nightmare chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
Now...after reading the entire story, I've thought it was about time I ought to state my opinion as well. I must say I actually enjoyed the story, despite the fact that it is quite short. I mean, not that 31 chapters aren't enough, but you skipped quite a lot of details and because of that this story seems more like a "cut-a-long-story-short" thing.

You have great ideas however and you should start writing more.

I don't know when you've posted Elaborate Eccencitries, but I hope you read this review. You must really improve you're writing 'cause it's worth it and 'cause you have potential.

See ya.
JordanneLeigh chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
like it so far
sian chapter 31 . 5/18/2006
Hi i just wanted to say i loved this story.I myself am a lesbian and i felt ur story was deep,and didnt end with the overplayed happy ending,and i guess thats y i liked it so much.I luved Zambrosia,and i cant wait to read more of ur for an inspiring read.x
Babs2888 chapter 30 . 4/14/2005
wow... just wow... it is truly amazing. I know it has been a while since it was written, but I just found it and I could not stop until i finished it. I just wanted to say thank you. any piece of literature that will leave a smile on my face and a millions thoughts in my head is truly a brilliant piece of work. thank you so much.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Okay I read straight through to this chapter without reviewing, but I couldn't help myself.
Oh. My. God. That was good.
Do they really have those gay conversion clinics? I know when one of my friends came out, her parents threw her out. I was lucky, I have wonderful parents who don't really care what my orientation is.
Sigh. Gonna keep reading now!
DeepDarkPoem chapter 31 . 4/25/2004
Zambrosia and Taylor; a story about them would be artisic if you ask of course your not. This is my favorite of your storys, btu of course I ahve not read them all yet. Which I plan to. I think you should turn this into a book. A Really thick on with the prequal and a sequel, I would buy it in a heart beat. Your writing is beautiful. I truely enjoy reading your work.
My favorite character that you have has to be Zambrosia, she is fabulous. If she were real it really wouldn't surprise me if everyone fell inlove with her. You must right a preuel, if not I might actually die.0.0(oh my!)
Ok sum up: Your righting is wicked awesome. I love it all to death.
Fallen Angel
JordanPaige
ikiosuru chapter 31 . 9/8/2003
amazingly brilliant. i loved the characters and how human you made them.
Riv chapter 30 . 6/23/2003
I can't remember whether I reviewed fist time. DUH!

I love this fic! It just sucks you in and doesn't let go and you've portrayed the emotions incredibly.

It's AMAZING and I love it! You are an incredibly skilled writer
sos chapter 29 . 2/10/2003
need i point out the angsty rommance heart breakinness? ... why am i absorbed in something i hate... kinda why i'm friends with you. ;) Only messin Mick, if anyone could hook me on this sort of angsty romance, it would be you or Daneorange. hate you so much. So much that yes i love you. I liek taylor. No idea why. sos
sos chapter 27 . 2/10/2003
By the way, meant to say Ambrosia is a kind of creamed rice here (yummy yum stuff) and that makes for good innuendos but how and ever I just dont know how you found the name... god now i have a craving for creamed rice... and now Im also horny... have i mentioned I hate you lately? sos
sos chapter 17 . 2/10/2003
you know what? THis is all your damn fault. I have got slowlty sucked into this.. so slowly that I couldnt stop msyelf and now, NOW I WILL FAIL MY LEAVING! and it's all your fault cus you can write inglish stuff. hate waves your way. Just for this im going to breed two headed wesels...and free your sex slaved wesels. hate you, love this. EEEEeeevli mick. Got me liking stupid romance stories... argh. sos
sos chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Celtic. I'm proud. Look at me slowly gettign through this, I will do it. I like it a lot... some parts... hmm.. will sumarise later.. like it though. sos
nevergoesout chapter 31 . 2/1/2003
it's 12:16am on a sunday, and i'm not even halfway through that journ article i have to pass this tuesday, and it takes a whole fuckin day to revise that shit...

but i just can't resist taking some time out to finish this one.

a couple of things.

one. you HAVE to write Zambrosia again. HAVE TO. i love her, you just HAVE TO. hehehehhe. ) prequel sounds nice..

two. daddy, the inspiration thingie goes both ways. you and your works - happy thoughts, always.

and if ever i'm coming right back to write over here again, you're definitely one of the reasons why i would.

keep writing. watching out for Zambrosia. *grin*