Reviews for A Letter About Everlasting
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
yes, i know. and this is just spectacular.
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
french horns are great, i think

kai
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I like this. Especially the lest line because French Horn rules! I play it. :P I'm not sure how the title or the summary fit the poem, but I guess it does. :P This is good!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
great poem. and the ending surprised me, but hey that's why i read this stuff *g* like it!
Linmenel chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Hey there. I liked this poem a lot, granted I'm not quite sure I understand the meaning behind it. I really like the line "and you cannot bow beneath the sword of any King". Very cool stuff. Anyways, thanks for the review!

Btw, also an Emerson fan. "To be great is to be misunderstood." Gotta love that line.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
This is amazingly good... the best piece I have read by you in the while... I loved the title! )

Jade
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
The only thing which struck me as odd was the end. Otherwise, I quite understood and enjoyed the verses, especially 'if when the sky became yellow, fruit bowls from Eqypt on the counter top' - what I saw there was this guy just standing in the middle of a desert, and then the pyramid simply built itself in warp speed around him. That yellow sky was actually a roof. And then... fruits in the desert. Resembles dynasties of treasury - forever. Well, hoping you'll accept my proposed joint-project. I've always wondered what the combined talents of two poets would look like.
browneyedguy chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
very pleasurble read. im sure that evry soul has asked eternal questions based upon the thought of something lasting forever. is a shame that our phisical states never do.

-peace 2 u-