Reviews for Because Jekyll Loved Hyde
Blair Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Shame this never got finished. Seemed like a very interesting story and would love to see how it would all pan out.
Repair me chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
i like it :) great writting and style, i didnt like the reading the other story thing at the start but its good now :)
ezyret chapter 12 . 5/24/2004
very interesting idea, but somehow it seems scattered. it jumps quickly from one idea to the next, never fully explaining. I think this could be a very good story, but it needs a good edit to solidify the story. good job so far.
blazeremy chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
i really like your story, it's like reading two stories squashed into one. and it's a total plus that u use famous works from well-known authors mixed into ur story. Awsome work cant wait for the next chapter!
Dartxni chapter 12 . 5/24/2003
This is certainly original. I feel for Kimber. I hope she becomes real.
Endless Nameless chapter 12 . 5/13/2003
i liked this.. am off to check out your other stories.

please update this one soon!
anonymous z chapter 12 . 1/5/2003
You have talent, I see. I hope to read your other work when my time schedule permits me to do so. Perhaps you actually could try making this into a novel or a novella...? I would dearly love to read it. All the best.

-Z.
Jen chapter 11 . 12/10/2002
Hey I just wanna write and tell you that I love your story, and dont worry everyone gets suspeneded every once in a while, so take care and keep writting, even if you dont get reviews in your writting, your writing for u and not them so write and if they chose to read then let me but if not then you do what makes you happy,

take care

*Jen*
Misodity chapter 10 . 10/23/2002
your story is very good, I'm glad I happened to read it. Next time I'll probably write a longer review, but I have been reading for quite a while and I need to finish my homework, I've been putting it off because I wanted to read all of the chapters you have posted here. I'm glad I did. They are very good, I hope to see more soon. - Gavia
KatieD chapter 4 . 10/17/2002
I've read as far as here and this is very good. I like how kimber's story shapes what's going to happen. And i tell you: if you'd write Echoes of the DragonHart, i think it would come out very good!
portoricankitten chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
i love the way you incorporate Kimber's story with the new brewing story between Kath and Kimber herself...i find myself a little drawn out while reading though...i think about what will happen next and how all this ties in with Jekyll and Hyde...very interested to find out...great job
portoricankitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
hey...great start...totally interesting...good format...but in the beggining its very confusing..first you say that Kath (add in content) and then you changed it to I (asi n Kath speaking int he first person) (add in content)...so essentially you wrote in in narrative and first person POV and i got somewhat confused...besides that it is real good...moving on to next chapter now...
md chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
thaty was great...lol, how they can have sex...that was good...hehe im giddy i'll leave now before i scare u...
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
*sputters insanely* NO! Add more. *demands* right this instant. I'll be bugging the hell out of you to get the next chapter up...

Uh... very well done... I like how you have the progression... from love to hate. It is a thin line, n'est-ce pas?
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
I bet this one was fun to write! And it's great... as always... So, since I have nothing new to say I leave you to your chapter.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »