Reviews for Just Like The Weather, Part One: Breaking
Jigoku-Kaze chapter 32 . 9/4/2008
I like this.

The endings with each chapter, the questions that are poised with it. Makes me think about things I've always wanted to, but never able to grasp solidly.

I try not to play favourites with characters; since if I do, it makes me see only the bad sides of them, or the good sides. All of the characters portrayed are realistic in some sense.

The only thing I can see are a few spelling flaws, but everything else is in perfect order. Well, as close to perfect as you like.

I sincerely hope the next part will come out, and I'll definitely look forward to reading.

- JigokuKaze
Islandgyal2004 chapter 32 . 9/2/2006
Loved the first part
Knightley chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
this is definitely worth putting in my favorite stories list
wolvewere chapter 29 . 1/2/2006
'She shrugged. “Like I’ve always thought. The past is your past.” She smiled again. “Your past doesn’t have to be your future, you know? I’ve never understood how people can judge people by their past.”

“Me neither,” I replied. “Never made sense to me. If someone’s changed… it’s like hating someone who just doesn’t exist anymore.”

“Exactly,” she replied...'

That explains everything[[with past that is.]] I love how you explain things so nicely and clearly. That's why I like your story. Because you use words more than actions. And with the words you explain emotions and it's difficult sometimes, but I love it.

Your analogies and explanations make me realize some things within my own you. And I hope you finish up the second part of the story! I read it and there were only two chapters XPJust some motivation! lol

Thanks.

Eileen-Ann
deli-lise chapter 32 . 1/1/2005
Great story. it really made me think. Keep it up.
peppermint-kiss chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
nice storyy!
yoda's-vegetables chapter 32 . 2/1/2004
you lay it on pretty thick in chapter 25...
other than that, stuff like this gets published every day.
think...a cover...an insanely priced hardbound copy with your name on it...your other other new book, How to Make Millions Over the Internet...!
yoda's-vegetables chapter 20 . 2/1/2004
dammit why did you have to go and tell that you're a girl? I was having so much more fun imagining you as just a person.
kitten lazzzzyyyy chapter 32 . 8/30/2003
damn it, one of your cliffhangers! argh!

but i must say, they may be a bit fucked up and all, but i somehow missed these characters, mack and dag. lol. here's to me and my hibernation.

but yeah - bravo, daddy, bravvo! *clap*clap* the tension gets me. yep. and the weird form of what, pseudo-happy ending?

agh you and your cliffhangers still.

(but i can't demand for an update, could i?) (
Just Wolf chapter 32 . 8/16/2003
shite, can you really actually end something with a cliffhanger like that? poor cordelia...

i liked the conversation, i liked the image it gave me, warm sunlight, warm sheets, warm bodies, safety and forever. and knives of doubt and fear cuttignthrough it all... it was an amazing conclusion. i can't wait for the sequel
Just Wolf chapter 31 . 8/10/2003
great chapter, s'taking very interesting turns. mack is such a great character. she feels completly real. anyway, yay, thanks for finnaly updating, and that was brilliant. more, soon?
Believable Facade chapter 30 . 7/9/2003
gah! Dagmar kissed Mac! I give up trying to figure all of this out...but it is very good and I know you said you don't post here for your ego, but it should be said that you have an amazing talent for capturing what is...real in people. I hope you don't stop writing becuase I love reading what you produce.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I LOVE this story but will you PLEASE update?
find-nowhere chapter 30 . 6/13/2003
Update. If you don't then you're evil and I'll hate you.

Hrm...I'll suck up now. You're a wonderful writer, and you've left me hanging rather efficiently. You also managed to keep my attention for 30 chapters only to do so to me, which is very cruel.
Dartxni chapter 30 . 5/23/2003
No! Aww, how did I know that would happen. Well I knew it had to happen eventually but dang!

Dagmar has instantly become my favorite character of all time.I sereiously dont know how you will fix this. But please do. I hope the ending is not that they are both destroyed.
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »