Reviews for Just Like The Weather, Part One: Breaking
nevergoesout chapter 30 . 5/22/2003
jesus christ. how could you be so cruel as to leave it *there*?

but then again, this is so you.

and, by the powers vested upon me (if any) as kitten, i so demand the next chap. *grin*
Just Wolf chapter 30 . 5/17/2003
I'm sorry but the best response to that last scene is, Oh-My-God, said in a really stupid way. It was funny! i know it wasn't supposed to be, my sense of humor is screwed up. (It doesn't even have enough dignity left for me to say it's warped) Anyway, that was a great chapter, and i guess you wre right about ther graffitti stuff, it obviously did get serious if i picked up on your hints. And Mack is a great character, i can relate to her so well. So far, Mel has been too perky for me to do that. No, Mack is great and strong, even if though she seems all broken, there's something about that gives me a sense of strong character, i guess that's your good writing! So, keep writing! More! More!
AriadneEthereal chapter 30 . 5/15/2003
So messy that I can't even be mad at Dagmar, even though I think Mel is really much better than Mack. All so dirty, mixed up and ambiguous. Keep it up! And by way, Shippy and I have never argued about anything in our lives :-), you lie!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 29 . 5/15/2003
You certainly know how to leave a story at a cliffhanger. Still a wonderful writer... I have been checking, Just haven't had the nerve to review. Very well written and you left it at a good place.
Alex chapter 29 . 5/14/2003
OMG! i just love your story. Your technique i think is fab. Oh and by the way Please continue when you can.
Just Wolf chapter 29 . 5/14/2003
I like mel a lot. shes a great character. im not sure about your ending though. I mean, whats the point? If Dag is going to start defending Mack or something, it would be pretty stupid. whats to defend? and i cant say having "x is a dyke" is going to be that important. stuff like that happens so often in shool that its no big deal. Well, im not basing all my complaints on very much, so write more and prove me wrong!
Shippy chapter 28 . 5/13/2003
Just read Adriane's review. I second it. I like how your blurring the line between good and bad... Lucky reminds me of a friend I had once. Yea, they are a bit too simular. *blinks*
Shippy chapter 29 . 5/13/2003
Love what your doing with the story, *smiles* so that makes it 4 diffrent plot lines now?

Yep. Love it.
AriadneEthereal chapter 29 . 5/13/2003
Ah, makes me feel all nostalgic for school. Actually, this is the first time in one of your stories that I've noticed the good guys actually doing something truly bad. I mean, if it was Dagmar's crew that did it... God, I just said crew. The line is blurring between the good and the bad, I like that.
kitten on a review rampage rawr chapter 28 . 5/10/2003
and my question is...

just how can you *kind of* love somebody anyway? *shrug* the betweenness of that situation just baffles me.

again, endings like that.. make me smile. *grin* or grin. grin's the better term for it..

how close to the end is this? you never answered that question... hm.
Just Wolf chapter 28 . 5/5/2003
the ending RoCkEd, it was funny and unexpected, but it really worked. This story is developing amazingly, its very gripping and well written. You're great at shaping chartactres with just a line or two. Mel and Mack's mother are some of your smallest characters, yet they give me a very strong impression. This story is so well plotted, there's so much in it, i'm seriously gripped. Write the next chapter now, ah go on, you know you want to!
Just Wolf chapter 27 . 5/3/2003
Great chapter, you have to keep on writing!
Blankato chapter 26 . 4/16/2003
Don't stop now disco! It's so good! No, really please continue... It's really good.
nevergoesout chapter 26 . 4/11/2003
loved the ending. there again, the tension, so thick. you already know you're good at this, right?

and the clincher line was... "but i'm through making them now." how we all wish all people would learn, just like that.

i can't believe i reviewed just now.

coming to a close? how close to the end is it?
AriadneEthereal chapter 26 . 4/9/2003
I keep missing chapters! Grr! Anyway, I definitely feel more about this story than anything else you've written. I constantly find myself welling up, particularly at Dagmar & Mack interaction. It just seems very real and vivid. There's very believable chemistry and human emotion between the two of them.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »