Reviews for Just Like The Weather, Part One: Breaking
Kimber chapter 22 . 1/13/2003
Mmmm...interesting turn of events. Smashing as always though. I love the way you use her eyes to tell she's broken...that's one of the sure bets when looking at someone you know so well. Bravo, my friend. Keep up the great work!
nevergoesout chapter 21 . 1/11/2003
hmm update! i kinda missed dagmar lol... wait. what REALLY happened to cordelia? did i miss anything? *scratches head* i hate being missing in action...

oh well.

update. update. )
Streamline chapter 21 . 1/10/2003
finally! u updated it, man and such a short chapter. That's okay, art takes time, ne? and the people reviewing it can suck it. I no i did! lol.
s.o.s chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Oooh this is mushy.. I mean attack it with a feather mushy but it's still good. This really isn';t what I'd normally read but the first chapter enthralled me much so. Very much so, one of the best openings ive seen in a while. In any case, very well done.. god knows the whole thing just REEKS of you (including the character) but thats not bad cus i like you (well... kinda ;) just kiddin ya) It mqkes me smile to read this, very yuou indeed and I laugh to think of you ebing beat at an arm wrestlte (becauise i think of you as the main character because,.. you just ar and you know it!) In any case.. I have to run after some non existent weasel and find out why I'm a clone of a subculture. Much love and screwdrivers! *knowing wink* Really enjoyed the story so far, but am reading in school so later i will read more. Very well done and well written, damn you and your skill. .. Im shutting up.. promise. *chases weasel* sos
Theatre Punk chapter 20 . 12/12/2002
Ahh! Save me, I'm going to hell! Jesus is going to strike me down with a lightning pole! *clears throat* Anyway, great chapter...although I don't like Mack much, she seems like she's got a few faces. Update soon.
LevinSerra chapter 20 . 12/11/2002
Heh, heh... laughing at the previous review. Shit, you're a good enough writer than anybody with sense would publish you... i'd read it if they did... more than once... ah well. You have a way with picking the perfect spot for ending a chapter, you know that? I also like the way you intersperse dialogue with ction stuff. Good job, all around. Anyway, update SOON!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
I found this story by mistake and I would like to let you know that I read your profile also. I would like to let you know that although Jesus forgives all homosexuals are going to hell. if you are your girlfriend don't change your pagan ways you will both go to hell. I urge you to get some spiritual help before it is too late. Please don't be left behind.
Kimber chapter 20 . 12/4/2002
Ahhhh! No, no, no, no, no! You SO cannot leave it there you evil evil person you. Good gravy you're sucking me in again. ::grumbles:: Geez. Great and amazing chapter here. You know just where to start and just where to end it. Not too sure if that's fortunate or not. lol. You amaze as always. BTW, you got props in my profile just cuz you're cool ;)
Streamline chapter 20 . 12/3/2002
-_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

tell me...

a bit of *contructive critism* UPDATE MORE OFTEN.

i've been going insane for ages.

- kait ;)
Rabid Wolfchild chapter 20 . 12/3/2002
good story. is there gonna be another chapter soon cos i haven't seen any updates. but good story anyway...really.
AriadneEthereal chapter 20 . 12/2/2002
What? You can't end it there. Seriously, I am so mad at you, toying with me like that. What happened? I have been resisting reading this for so long, and this is my punishment? Update now, or I'll do... something, and I guarantee it will involve tortoises.

I've just read the whole thing all at once, and I think that each chapter has been a little better than the one before. These last few have been really moving.
O5 chapter 20 . 12/2/2002
aw geez why you gotta stop there for? thats not funny...you should update very fast ok? ok
Gaph chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
I almost never do this, but this previous review is so bizarre that I feel that I must reply to it.

"The writing of this story is very pretentious. You feel the need to hit your reader over the head with your intelligence and that is not a

good way to write. Some will find the style offensive and you will garner fans for the wrong reasons."

It's obvious that this story is geared toward higher level readers. A college textbook isn't meant to be read by a five year old, the five

year old wouldnt understand it... Likewise, this story seems to be geared toward higher level readers; people who would be much

more likely to appriciate its depth.

"You are a talented writer, but seem to be a touch narcissistic. Why else would you post 26 original stories, when you could be looking

into publishing and posibly making a living from your work?"

Huh? Don't people write for fun anymore?

"Also, if I am correctly reading your name, you are a man writing about homosexual women. You need to step back and take a look

a deep love of the written word?"

I'm sorry, but that's just plain funny.
Jestina chapter 19 . 12/1/2002
The writing of this story is very pretentious. You feel the need to hit your reader over the head with your intelligence and that is not a good way to write. Some will find the style offensive and you will garner fans for the wrong reasons.

You are a talented writer, but seem to be a touch narcissistic. Why else would you post 26 original stories, when you could be looking into publishing and posibly making a living from your work?

Also, if I am correctly reading your name, you are a man writing about homosexual women. You need to step back and take a look at your subject material. Is this just an outlet for your fantasies? Are you just writing these stories for attention, or because you have a deep love of the written word?
kif chapter 19 . 12/1/2002
This story's addicting, you know that? Awesome new chapter, keep on writing. -kif-
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »