Reviews for Just Like The Weather, Part One: Breaking
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 6 . 8/30/2002
Good, very good indeed... In fact I don't know what else to say about it then... More please.
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 5 . 8/29/2002
Wow... it's odd how many similarities I can see between Dagmar and myself... And yeah... Two years ago there were in love... But not now... Or... two years later... ah whatever... You know what I mean. More please.
md chapter 5 . 8/28/2002
ya..keep writing ur really really good, i can't write for the life of me, well i write i just never post exept for my poems, i think they suck o well
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
How can anyone see that Dag still loves Mack? It's just not there... At least I can't see it. But hey... that's just me. More please.
O5 chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
What?...Whose in love with a monkey?.. I don't remember reading anything about monkeys...I like monkeys...hehe...huh..Oh yeah! Great story, update SOON!
sophie still lazy chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
she so is still in love with her monkey!

"Just like the weather, Mack, better every day."

that was cruel. very,very cruel
md chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
hehe write more it's good, and get it out soon!
Rhy chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Great way to end a chapter. Not. Oh, you'd betterr update or at least show me what you've written... or I'll be angry with you and we don't want that, do we? No, I thought not.
sophie18 chapter 3 . 8/25/2002
ahh, no bunnies please! poor love, her best friwend? jebus, *sighs overdramatically* why cant life be more like that. at least she had the girl, if only breifly, wheres this going? is she gonna tell mack she still loves her?
sophie18 chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
penny, penny i want a penny! this is turning out to be rather good. a wildergeek? what the fuck? poor love, shes like...ALECK! wooooooooaleck.
twilight wrists chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Hmm, you make good points. I'm an extremely hypocritical person, aren't i? sorry for any confusion.
kait chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Oooh, interesting idea. What's gonna happen? huh? huh? huh? pokes author and jumps around like a chihauha on ritalin
Fordina chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Whoa... This sounds very interesting. Very good. I like it. Although I like all your stories... Either way. More! o
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8