Reviews for The Last of the Ancients
Tick Tick chapter 23 . 7/8/2004
Hello! I've just read the entire story over again, it was as good as the first time. But I was just wondering... will we ever find out why exactly it was so apt that Devony's horse was named Jerion? Just wondered a bit about that. Well, I'm sure you've got something in mind...
-The Ticker
P.S. The end of Chapter 22 was the most cliff-hangy cliffhanger I've ever encountered... I think that should be considered cruel and unusual. Update!
the molecular lady chapter 23 . 7/2/2004
HOW EVIL! you gotta update the story! you should seriously think on publishing this! its soo good! and so original! seriously! it would make a mad awesome movie! UPDATE OR ILL SUE!
-courtney
Rosaleena chapter 23 . 7/1/2004
What the heck was that about? That is truely cruel to leave it at a place like that. Write more!
Rosaleena
beccamint17 chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
Super.
Thorn of a Rose chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
I like the way you portrayed the nymphs, and BRIDE! whoowowho
Amber chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
cannot Wait to find out what happens. Update soon!
blue-wall chapter 23 . 6/30/2004
o! bride! o!
hehehehe can't wait till next chapter!
update! update! update!
ill give you coOkie!
and ive loved your story so far...keep writing..
good job *thumbs up*
bye *waves*
wzd0m T0oth chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
you have a beautifully written story! wow... anyway... you have a really good plot too. keep writin and update soon!
Mel Masqued chapter 22 . 6/26/2004
Your fluency with words and the English language is just astounding. I especially like how all of your characaters don't talk as if they are 21st century teenagers. Nothing to complain about, 'cept some typos every once in a while, but they really don't detract from the story at all. Keep up the great work!
-HeeroTomoe
Azazel-angel of death chapter 22 . 6/22/2004
aw, that was soo sweet. Araviette and Dioran are in love.
Keja Toshiro chapter 22 . 6/22/2004
_ great story, write fater!
Pretend Jane chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
Sweet chapter. I glad they both confessed their feelings for each other. I think Adan knew Devony loved him all along, considering it didn't seem to faze him when she didn't say the words at first. I'm also glad they kissed again. Those two are sweet. Definitely not your conventional romance, but so exciting. I have no clue why Devony would have a hard time saying she loved Adan. He did sacrifice a lot for her. Only a guy who truly loves you could put up with all the things Devony gets herself into. But I guess that love. Adan showed his love for Devony a lot, which I really liked. Yelling at Kasand might of been harsh, but it was stupid of them to think Devony was dead so easily.
emigo chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
I've enjoyed this story immensely. Your style is great, it's very detailed and still has emotion in it. Keep up the good work!
Hotkitty chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
oh how cute. that chappie was sappy, but cute lolz. just 1 question, r u going to update sisters divided? i luv that fic! plz UPDATE!
Heather Baptiste chapter 21 . 6/20/2004
I love your story, it's soo good. I think you should make it into a book. I've read a lot of fantasy books, and your story is better than most. You should really consider it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »