Reviews for The Last of the Ancients
Genato chapter 29 . 7/13/2006
OMG! i love yours tory.. can you please continue to update? ya know.. maybe the reason why you have few reviews when you deserve to have so much more is because you dont update! hehe.. jwkz.. oh... and i must tell the truth about your fic.. at first it was boring.. but it became really really good at the end! i love their romance! and especially when they do the "i-have-a-condition-as-punishment" thing was way hilarious! please continue.. you've come so far.. surely, you want ot finish this fic you have created.. guessing at the speed of your story.. only 3-5 chapters will do. i mean they're already in there "last" leg right? until the wedding and reunion of all ancients? so please update it.. i really like this fic and it will be sad to all your reviewers if you stopped.. its amost been a year since you've updated! please.. im really begging you! haha..
neverliveindoubt chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I really love your story and I ask you to please update soon!
Susurrent Threnody chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
disregard the last comment, I just read your bio. I really admire your strength of character, to discontinue your stories because the motive was wrong.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 29 . 4/5/2006
This is a wonderful story. And it appears to have been abandoned. Oh, well. You are probably busy, unable to work in it, or have a writer's block. I just want to encourage you to work on it whenever, because this one is definitly a winner.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 13 . 4/4/2006
hey, previously, you had said the Losta girl was barefoot, now you are saying she was wearing pointy shoes. You might want to fix this discrepancy, but it's fine if you don't.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
how can the wraiths survive in intense heat if they are made of ice? Won't they melt? Or does the intense heat keep the ice at bay?
leemya chapter 29 . 2/28/2006
Oh wow! I love this story! Please continue!
darknesslivesinu chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
darknesslivesinu chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
darknesslivesinu chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
demoness online chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
Wow. This is a magnificent story so far I can not wait to see what is going to happen next so please update as soon as you can.
w0lfgangx chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
this is a GREAT story! UPDATE SOON!
Raine chapter 29 . 12/31/2005
This is a really cool story. I can't wait to find out what happens in the closing of the circle. Please update very soon!Raine
Nightmare Alley chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
This is well-written for the most part, but you seem to keep leaving out commas where they're supposed to be. For example:

"He seemed to have transformed completely from Adan, the dark and mysterious yet weather-beaten man, into Dioran a handsome king-like person, no less mysterious." Should have a comma after Dioran. If you have a name and then a description like this "Name ajective and ajective was a blah blah blah", then you would always need a comma before that first adjective.

If I did nothing but confuse you there, just remember to put a comma whenever there's a slight pause in a sentence when you say it aloud. Or get a beta reader to do it for you.

Hope I helped! Great story, by the way. :)
AmbrosiusEmrys chapter 29 . 11/22/2005
That was a wonderful story. It gets better and better as we go along!
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »