Reviews for Silence
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OM SO SAD! but well written:)
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very nice! It flowed and is very true.
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Very good peom. I have not yet read a poem (or written one) that was dedicated to a lost pet.
Illegal Copyright Streaker chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
You reminded me of my own loved one that I lost a few months ago. I am crying at the moment b/c I remember the drawn out suffering that my pet had to go through.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
:'( I really liked this though! It had such a soft, delicate type of feel. A serene sadness, leaving the anger and the unfairness of such an event. I can definitely relate to it. It was very nicely written, you have an awesome style. Thnx 4 the review, *write on* .
greenfroggies chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow...just so sad, really hits home, excellent
One-Moon-One-Sky chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow... I can totally relate. I just lost my dog.
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Thats depressing...good job, Nice imagery. I liked the ending the best.
Penny so Pretty chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
this poem just touches me. i have lost my first dog in her sleep and years later, i still weep. also, a few years ago, the dog i had raised from puphood ran away with our new dog. the new dog (rocky) saw that my dog (sami) was in the direct path of a car and jumped in between the car and sami. he bled to death as the stupid moron of a person just drove off. thanks to him, sami is still alive and well today. sorry for that sappy life story. but, continue writing cuz this was so great and so touching! thank you so much for writing this piece!
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Aww... this made me cry '( I know all too well the pain of losing a pet (and I'm a cat person too), so this really hit home. Awesome.
estrela chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
that's so sad... i havent personally lost a pet, but a friend did. i loved her (the dog) and never got to say good bye... it's a very nice poem; it captures the emotions...
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I know what it's like to lose an animal...
Great writing
To-Speak chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
i Love my cat... she seems to be the only thing that understands me... but she's getting old and i don't know what i'll do when shes gone
Hopechest chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Again I, who am not normally a poetry reviewer, had to comment, because i still dream about my own pets. *sniff* Nice job.
Unfinished Author chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
(*sniff*) i think i'd better go and find some tissues (*sniff*)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »