Reviews for Silence
Just Another Face chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That was sad, o_o, I liked the way you ended it, it was soft and not really harsh, but it was very sad. O.o' I'm adding this to my favorite stories, by the way. ~.~' Nice job .'

-Lyndz-
Phoenix Ignition chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wow, that was just depressing.
Jezabelle Valo chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow, that's amazing. And so sad. I've got two pets, and I don't know what I'm going to do when they're gone! :(

Keep writing,

xxJxx
StarlightWarrior chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
So very sad. I got a lump in my throat reading this- I have lost a cat myself, at 10, (my first pet) and it feels just like this.
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
When my cat Coconut died when I was younger I had feelings like this. Waking up prepared to interact with her only to remember that she was gone. This poem hit it right on the nose. I'm missing her again after reading this. It's always hard to mourn a dead pet.
SamanthaDB chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
That was lovely! I liked the repeating "it was not"s. Really touching, and I know exactly that feeling. You could call it silence, or the emptiness of loss. Silence is perhaps more apt.

-Samantha
Nhalida chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
That was so sad, but it was also so perfectly written. I wish I could write that well. I really like this and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Oh, and thanks for your review.
Stormer chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
:( That was just too sad. A total LACK of light at the end of the tunnel sort of thing. But beautifully written and I'm sure anyone who's lost a pet can relate. Some of the things I'll miss most when my kitties go are insistent head-butting, pride rock, incessant yet not particularly loud purring, silent meowing from outside a closed door, and creatures twining around my ankles. Some injokes there, between me and my kitties, but there you have it. I dread the day that is approaching...
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
wonderful piece! very sad and sweet. i can kind of relate, i've lost bunnies and hamsters before, i wasn't exactly "close" with them. anyway, good job on this! keep on writing!
Cunning Coyote chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Curses, I'm gping to cry now. Yes, I agree, there is no possible sound in the cosmos so horrid and defining than the sound of nothing. Especilly when that nothing is where something used to be
Black-Rose7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Very profound...
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
I will be devestated when my cat dies...god, I can't even imagine life without her.

...My cat is really special to me. Her name is Digger and she's a short-haired black cat with yellow eyes that have just the smallest hint of green. She's almost nine, now...and I worry about her. She's loosing hair in one spot, and she cews paper constantly to get my attention, but even I, the almighty nocturnal one (:P) need to sleep sometimes...

I just can relate. Loosing a pet that is important to you is the hardest thing ever to go through. When my cat Smokey died when I was young, I cried for a week. I still miss Smokey...

I'm sorry if you ever went through that loss. Be strong. Your cats are still with you, inside.

(o.o)

There's a kitty for you...maybe. o_O I need to brush up on my making things out of symbols skills. ;

I love your poetry. Really nice work.

~Namir Swiftpaw
You've Been Kooshed chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
It's very true. For the longest time every morning I would forget that my hamster was dead.
picket fence chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
ohhhhhhhhhh, i lost a cat like this once. (sniffles)pretty good. looking forward to reading more of your work.

picket
catra44 chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
all i can say is wow and that explains it all
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »