Reviews for The Innocent
Indravyn chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
Very Good. Good plot, good story line. Keep up the good work. *bounds around* I want more! Vampires are so cool!
Ace Gang chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
Mandy, you haven't updated in like forever! hurry up! oh and the only reason I'm putting this so I can put you on this favorite authors list. K? k. toodles!
Mopey McGhee chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
Hmmm...this is quite good. I really like the idea and the character description. I look forward to more chapters and more Innocents.

~Rose
how do you delete accounts chapter 4 . 9/4/2002
dude, amanda, its reallyreally good. but too many stories happening at once! i like it though. My favorite character is Lya. She is so mature for such a youngun. She's cool. Well anywayz. Toodles and peaceout.
delighted delirium chapter 4 . 9/4/2002
Dude, totally awesome. Great plot, interesting characters. Keep writing.
delighted delirium chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Hey awesome story. Keep writing.
how do you delete accounts chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Mandy, this is an awesome! omg, i felt like I was every character you introduced, whenever you presented their point of view! wow, you're a really good writer. keep writing, and come out with another good long chapter soon!

p.s. although I really liked it, the parts where you kept changing scenes and points of view were sort of confusing. in the future, could you stick with one or two scenes per chapter? its a little less confusing that way.

p.p.s. I'm listening to eminem's Out of the Closet right now lol
how do you delete accounts chapter 2 . 8/23/2002
that's awesome! it's a totally original plot. Even if i weren't your friend and you weren't making me, i would still definitely keep reading and reviewing this story. Wow! keep it up!
how do you delete accounts chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Amanda (or mandy, whatever) you dork! its an awesome prologue and looks like its gonna be a great story, you have a generous amount of talent, and since youre one of my bestest friends in the WHOLE wide world i can take pride in that, but didn't you listen to ANYTHING that anonymous reviewer said earlier about Only 15? you don't write for other people, you write for yourself, to express yourself. don't ask for a certain number of reviews, cuz then it seems like you write for compliments. you deserve compliments, but its not like you cant write without them. so keep writing, sorry for the lecture but i meant every word, and write more of the story! i wanna read it! oh, and you forgot to review my short stories, and i reviewed every one of your things!
Aimee chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
okey dokey then... um... right... anywayz... i guess that was pretty good but uh.. i dont know.. uh... yeah
abcdefghijklk mnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Seems interesting so far. I will continue to read this story. Feel free to read and review any of mind.