Reviews for Finality
Frore chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aw dude! That was awesome! At first I thought that it was going to be your standard, over-done vampire romance, yada yada yada... but as it turns out, I was pleasantly suprised. Explosions are the key to a girl's heart (or at least, mine and Callie's. *Cue the snickering*)nicely pulled off. In future romances, maybe you should stress the emotional pull the characters are feeling more? This HAD to have been a very intense scene for both of the characters, and I think letting us experience at least what Vincent was feeling would have added to the quality of the works, but this still wasn't bad. Keep writing!
xJosiev88x chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Great story!
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i knew it. when i started reading this story, i was like, he's going to have a sword, probably strapped to his back. sward-swinging vampire hunters hunting ex-girlfriends turned leech-demon. you are better than many on this site of original works of fiction. in a flooded world, we are drops of water.
Susil chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Apparently this was a part of a series you had going. I didn't have a chance to read the others but this was really well written. Not being a vampire fan myself I was surprised to find myself reading this and I was pleasantly surprised. The ending was no doubt the best part but the story leading up to it was effective. Good stuff.
Gavin Kingsley chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow. I'm loving these stories, just long enough to tell the story, but short enough to make me want more and more. I've always been a sucker for love stories, espcially in this genre, and I like the finality of the matter and conviction of the main character. I look forward as ever to reading the rest of your work.
Gavin Kingsley
Katharine Emily Francis chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This is very good. I really like it and I think you should make it longer. Make it into a novel maybe.

Be seeing you. :)
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Good, good, good! of course! I'm off to read more! :) :) :)

PS - you should add to the Reginald vampire story... with that vampire-hunter type dude... Vincent. Running out on name ideas, eh?
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
That is so sad...Teary auctly really nice work.

Could you maybe check out my new story "Mrrys Choice"?It's a bit different then from my other stories.

Great writting as always.
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
That was strangely romantic. I liked it. :)
Tiffany Kremer chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
... *Sits there with her jaw open. She closes it and frowns deeply.*

Very sad... For twenty years, he never gave up on her on hopes she might release her true feelings. Am I right? But the evil within her was to strong... I suppose once you become one of teh Kindred, your soul is no longer the same, but changed into someone else entirely. Excuse my rambling...

The descriptions for this were wonderful. The simple motions of your characters, their surroundings, especially the beginning with the moonlight and how you describe her hair and her eyes. I love how you really showed us her eyes. It was easy to make this entire story into a picture we could acutally watch.

The dialogue was great! I loved that as well. To actually hear the characters interact. To me, it felt like a real movie. Listening as they speak to each other and it all flowed nicely.

It was a great story from beginning to end. You captured my attention immediatly, and you kept it throughout. The end wasn't all that surprising. When Vincent pulled out that detonator, we knew things were over with Callie, but the end was sweet none-the-less when he said he loved her. He sacrificed his own life to set her free. Wonderful job! This was a very, very, very nicely done piece.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Disagreeing with Malachi I think the way we are plunged into the story actually works very well and is beneficial to the story.
CeruleanSin chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Will! That was great! Perfect! *claps* I loved it! Talk about poetic justice... ;)
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Whoa, another cool little piece. Those gears must really be grinding furiously in your head, Willum.

Short, involved scene...could have been a chapter/prologue for another long story (now that I think about it, it would really be a challenge for me to tell a story backwards, starting with a "finality" like this). Anyway, there was enough background given to see character motivation. And another Callie, just like in Sweetevil's story; hmm, must be a coincidence. Callie's mannerisms reminded me of that Cassandra vamp you had in another of your stories: confident and calculating. Vincent's final decision actually brought up some points I'd never thought of before in the, ahem, hunting trade.

Not much else to say...you obviously got this thing called "horror writing" down pretty well, lol
Malachi chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Quite nice. You're dialogue is very good and your writing style is direct and to the point (perhaps screenplays would be your thing).

My only complaint is the nature of the story. It obviously feels as if it's ripped from something much larger and we long to see the whole picture.
Enmity chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Wow, so I take it she was turned into some kind of demon vampire type thing? I don't know, kinda reminded me of the song "Don't fear the reaper" By HIM. Good job.