Reviews for Tea with Snow White
Baby Milo chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Wow, that's so good!
Sawnya chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Very descriptive, provocative, and sad at the same time. Well done.
RainbowTerrorist chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
That was beautiful. I thought I already reviewed this but if so, it didn't show. I really felt for the old man even though he was killing people..aww. Very original idea *jumps out her window*
NightAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Alas! I couldn't read it, the font is WAY too small.
Pheonix182 chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
This a sad kind of story, but it's weird because the entire time I'm reading this I feel for the old man, and this old man is killing people off one by one. This goes to show how well you can twist the situation around... I like that. You do have a few spelling errors here and there, but don't we all?
Tara chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Wow... great work. Very creepy... I'll be sure and avoid tea, thats for sure ) Keep it up, I'd love to read more of your stuff!
Michelle Riddle1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
haha! Great ending. I thought the old man got just what he deserved after killing all of those girls. It was very fitting that he died by the apple, after all he did. Great story.
meg chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
The story is truly amazing. So vivid the perfect describtion of a man obsessed with a youth he threw away.
B.A. Paxton chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
Wow! Your story was very chilling! It makes you think twice about how well you really know people. Is that old man down the street the person I think he is? :)