Reviews for IM: The Long Night
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
this was a rele nice story..first one i have read ion this site..i hav won quite a few competeitons 4 my writing so i acknowledge sum very gud techniques here..wud hav been nice if ud made it longer tho...best of luck
k8t chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
i realise that this review is rather random seeing as the last review you received was 2 years ago,however i only just stumbled upon your corner of fiction press and might i say you are maintaining it extremely well. i certainly wasn;t expecting this tale but i rather enjoyed reading it. it is certainly ironic that despite all those who love you and respect you, live with you and actually know you, the person who saves you from your most insecure and upsetting moment is more often than not someone whom you have never met before, that or you have met online... you have written about something that most wouldnt think as signifcant or relevent but i personally believe that you have written about something that most people dont know about becasue as it happened in your writing, the people involved make it so that no one will ever find out...

so basically what i am trying to get across is that you have done a wonderful job and i now i shall go and read some of your other pieces...keep it going...ciao k8t
Monica chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
aha! i have found you! this story has been on my mind for quite some time, and i finally wasn't to lazy to go track it down! i dont know if i reviewed before, but yes, excellent story! i love it! always keep writing Matt. you write superbly!
LALALALALALA chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! PENNY TOLD ME ABOUT IT... AND... OMG! SHE WAS RIGHT! THIS STORY IS GREAT! I AM SO HAPPY I READ IT!1 IF I DIDN'T... THEN... WELL... I WOULDN'T OF HAD... BUT STILL! AMAZING... GREAT...COOL... DUDE!

And now a message from Penny.

Penny: Matt.. I just realized something as I reread this fic. You said that KewlGirl had a gift for changing people's emotions by what she types. I don't suppose you realize it, but you do too. I hope you never stop writing. (BTW.. I'm reading your "Against All Odds" on )
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I am sort of crying as I am reading this. This sort of made me re-think my own thoughts. Moving, realistic, humorous (the end sentence)... keep writing. :
DrenchedinWine chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
hi matt. i liked your story. i love stories with nice people in them. please keep writing.
The Failed Poet chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow...that was beautiful Matt..thanks for writing this great story!
Chikemuri chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
oh my god...u are right, this really needed to be posted. thank Chavi for bringing me here, cos it's her doing so. sadly enough, i have actually considered suicide. luckily, just...talking to my friends and finding out how much they cared...it stopped me. i mean, it was just a really horrible thing to imagine, that i could be gone and then these ppl, my friends, who i'd helped thru their problems, would realize i didn't trust them enough or i didn't want to tell them my problems..i've been thru that, knowing i wasn't trusted. it wasn't fun. and i just realized i've been talking about my own problems more than ur story. i'm sorry. it was really an awesome story, and i cried reading it. it's very well written and very emotional. as dumb as it might sound...thanks.
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
oh my god... that's..really really sad..i was crying when i read this...i'm really glad u posted it tho...i agree, it needed to be read.
Blade Master1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
godd story matt heartwarming but sad at the same time keep up the good work man
Farhad chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
OMFG

This is a really well-written story, and one of the things that makes it so good is that it could easily be true. The way that you write and convey the thoughts and ideas of your character are truly moving, and I could totally feel the emotion and suspense oozing from my monitor. Keep up the great writing.
Dragon's Wing chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This is truly a piece of art... I mean, wow, I am amazed. Not only because it's fabulous (and it is) but I can kind of relate to it... very well written, terrific!
Daveguy98 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Wow, that was actually pretty good. At first it sounded corny but that was good. I know you think I'm a jerk, Matt, but if you got my email and stuff you'd know that I'm not. Errr... Pixels say too much, whether you want them to or not. Whatever. Wow. That was random.

-Dave
Aura Starfire chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
wow! absolutly amazing!1
Carbonite4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow. That was really good, real emotional. The ending was either funny (I found that it was) or it had a deeper meaning. Whatever, it's good.