Reviews for Exhaustion
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
yup yup, know the feeling, i'm feeiling exhausted right now, hehe nice poem
Eleena Thea chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Well,

Have we not all felt that at some point in our lives. Exaustion. A very poetic way of discribing it. This piece warrents my applause.
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I know the feeling... fibromyalgia/CFS? A little confusing- "My body" thru "But" (Subject).
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
YOU NEED TO DIE.

HOW DARE YOU PROFANE THE NAME OF THE FAIRLY ODDPARENTS WITH THIS SICK, DISGUSTING, CRAP?

I mean...COME ON! That's so completely out of character! This isn't even a FOP fic! It's a thinly veiled disguise for YOU to get rid of some pent up sexual tension. UGH.

If you're going to write lemons, then PLEASE make them at least BELIEVEABLE!
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
WOW, KG! You are an extremely dedicated writer! I wanted to review something of yours because, unbelievably, you happened to find my Arist Archive! How you found it is beyond me...BUT 225 fics? GAWD, I'm having trouble finishing three!

Exhaustion...Ain't it the truth? I get it everyday at school. You should to a kind of counter-poem of this. You could call it "Ode to Coffee!"

Sniff...they had to take Kenny off South Park! It's not fair! (Sob.) Tweak is kinda cool though. (Gulp.) WAAAAAAAH, KENNYYYYYYYYYYY!

Thanks again for looking at my archive. You are the third author, fourth person ever to do so.
Trish chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I really like this poem, i rate it number 3!
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
this is really good, it reminds me of me ;)