Reviews for I don't hate my life...
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Once again, more brilliant work. I can sometimes relate to this, especially the part about just breaking down and sobbing, pretty much for no reason, or for too many reasons. Amazing work.~Mlle. Daae
jaepoe chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
beautifully oblivious, this is beautifully done.
i liked the way the way you ended it, well not exactly the ending but the part where you go "so damn scared". It really makes a point.
o0ValD0o chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Let me guess, you're probly the oldest right? The oldest will always be a fuck-up but is probly going to survive better without their parents. I feel the exact same way and every word you wrote in there was like holding up a mirror to myself. You ARE good at writing and that's why my reviews are so damn long!
BrittneyAnna chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
That about sums up most of the things in my life. I really liked your peom.
Angel Of The Storms chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Beautifully done. I understand the feeling.

May My Angel's Watch Over You

Angel Of The Storms
Lady Rhian Knightmage chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I know how you feel. I'm not the prettiest girl in the year level, nor the smartest. I am not the popular girl who looks good in any clothes, I am considered a geek, freak or weird. I have outbursts when I often tell the teacher or fellow classmates to fuck off.

I am not fit, but I am happy with me, most of the time.

Everyone has some talent. Mine is writing and my ability to make anyone smile. My strange personality who sees people for who they are.

You have a gift and you probably already know it, you might not, but you will find it.

It's not what's on the outside that counts. It's what's on the inside and the people who can see that.

~Lady Rhian
Mobius Shadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Well, THIS is disturbing. Verging on Suicidal. Don't make me try to write something inspiring.
Mobius Shadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
myid chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I first liked the concept of this, "I don't hate my life... i hate myself," but once I read it I was more struck by the honesty and intensity in it. It definitely made me feel.

P.S. Tori Amos is very cool. I only own "Scarlet's Walk," but I am enjoying it to no end.
MissTJ chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I like how you really dig deep into your emotions. You pull out your inner feelings - the ones that others can relate to. *hugs you* Life can be a bitch at times - but just hang in there. This was a very good piece of writing. Keep your chin up and remember to keep striving for your dreams.
CoyoteSin chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Hmm...I can see where your coming from, though mine is more, well...let's just say different. As for martial arts, just remember this, despite how pathetically optimistic it may seem; you CAN excel at martial arts, hell even blind people can. Strength is nothing without direction, direction is useless without strength. Don't look at them individually like this but rather, as a whole. You'll go much farther, and it may even be easier. Though if it's not, remember that the best things in life are an uphill fraggin' battle to get. In any case, good poem, powerful. I think I'll go read some more of your stuff.
ickle jennles chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Believe me when i say i know exactly how you feel

Life is like that sometimes, you just want to curl into a ball and ignore everything... i find solace in reading...

but yeah, i found the whole thing really touching and sweet...

g2g now, so bobaye...