Reviews for Broken
Vis chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
i havent read such a good poem in such a long time! i think its ispirational...kind of makes me want to write a poem myself. wow...im just...speech less. keep writing! your talent is rare. ;)
Non-existent Puritanism chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
37 words, 8 sentences, 1 powerful poem. As my teacher always used to say: Kort, maar krachtig.
wordpainter241 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Yes, yes yes: I love this
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
'Live with broken morals' ... this is the line I like the most as I think it fits me... at least that's how the family would look at it.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
you've got an aptitude for capturing the fundamentals don't ya? :D You also seem to have a strong command of your own talent, its good to see.

a very clear and concise poem, poignant that it came it you in a maths class...
Hearts Break chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I really, really enjoyed this.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow...awesome poem! nice choice of words and cool how you used "broken" in every line! i love it! *adds to favorites* good job! keep it up!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I *so* get what you're saying here! Awesome job!
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
wow, this is great! you really can be proud, everyone should be once in a while :)

thanks for your nice review!

cio,

hoellenwauwau
Keriana Silvermoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Very nice! Short and to the point...I like it! I wish it was longer...Fits my mood perfectly though ;;
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
So very true at times. This is hard, cold, and nothing but the truth of this world. That's what I like about your work. You seem to have lots of experience. Another to go in my favorites.
bLoOdYhAnDs chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
so strong, so strong
daredee chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
hey, this rulz girl, at skoll so gtg, but write more soon!
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Wow, another great poem! It's short but good.I especially love the last line. I'm waiting for more of your poems...
FattyButt chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I like this one. Keep on keepin' on!