Reviews for ME' Poem
Linnet chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Ah, we had a bit of a joke about a "pregnant nun" in the eighth grade...
Love the poem...I'm also a proud Muslim, although I haven't dedicated my bio to it like you have. :) I'm off to read some of your other stuff, anyhow. Keep writing!
-Linnet
Beau Porteur De Diamant chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I don't wear a hijab or anything, but that 'I'm not a nun' part was clever. Your poem flows with ease. Very nice.

-BPDD
White Angel Divine chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
_ I like the way you rhyme, it's really awesome!
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
they mistake you for a nun? well, that's clever... errrr

Cute description of yourself:)

But I liked the last 2 lines the best- they were great!
Florance chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Your poems are good, you might want to experiment with not rhyming lines-you might find it gives you more freedom on what words you can use and it's kinda neat to try different writing styles, keep writing though no matter what style u choose!
Aerena chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Moo...Go the bugs. Anyway, this was nice, I'd like to see you do freestyle poetry if you're this good at rhyming, but then, it might backfire on you...Don't ask me
Tanika chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
wow this is very good. would you mind much if i used your general idea and wrote a all about me poem? you are new at poetry as you said but you are very good. keep up the good work and thanks for the birthday wishes
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Very amusing ;) Glad to hear you are happy with your faith and it is a major part in your life. You don't know how lucky you are to have found yourself out at your age ;) Trust me it will save you a lot of problems later :) Thx for your reviews write any more poems and i will read them!

McD

that sounded wrong! .
Glimpse1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
hey, that was pretty damn good for a 13 year old. keep it up muslima :P
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
- Don't worry, it's good. _ You're probably better than i am. _ Thanks for reviewing my poems. _
Muslima chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Muslima: HA! No one reviewed so I reveiwed!

Zakyu: Whatever.