Reviews for A Fading Legacy
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
this story is really good keep up the good work
Indicates chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh-uh, I think adding a few things from a Final Fantasy francise isn't good. But then so is not continuing this story.
August Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
This looks really good so far! You're a really good writer, and I always did like stories about thieves. I tried to write one, but decided it wasn't all that good.

Good descriptions, and I like Nova's character. Yeah it's sort of a cliffhanger but that doesnt really matter. Update soon! ~Clare
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
the only thing WRONG HERE is that there's only ONE CHAPTER! i was reading that _
Kristine chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Carrie -

Good story...so far! At first it was confusing but by the 4th paragraph I got it. I am not really a fan od Final Fantasy IX ... so no help there...sorry. You shoild continue this story and see where it goes!

~Kristine
Slave chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Ok, dig this. You make stealing stuff so easy, but i do have a question. Have you ever tried to jack something? Anything at all? I guess what i'm saying is, be more descriptive. I mean it's a good story for someone who doesn't do this kind of thing to get by, but for people like me who do...Well i'm sure you get my drift. No hard feelings man, Later.
Slave chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
AirforceF-15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Really good. Hmm maybe I should get final fantisy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Good title. Can't wait to see where the story takes its readers. Keep on writing!
Dance of Evil chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Yey! I like it! WRITE MORE SOON!

LadyKnight