Reviews for Torn in Two
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
OMW! AMAZING!

I can't wait to read moer!
ChaoticFenris chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
-squees- i so wan't more of this story! XD
zoule chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I've always liked Hades/Pluto best out of all the Roman/Greek Gods. I hope you update this piece. It looks interesting
D. Empress chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
It's been four years, so I'll doubt you'll be updating, but this is shaping up to be a very intriguing read.
ontherun chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This is good. Please update soon. I would like to read more of this.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
A very interesting idea, to say the least. But if Zeus was one of the ones who split lovers apart, how is it that Hades - his brother - could have been bonded to a human?
Despite that question, it's really good, and I hope you write more. It's intruiging.
NayNymic chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
oh please please please please please please please don't have abandoned this! it's such a fabulous story! PLEASE update it-you write so beautifully, and I love myths...and slash, obviously ::wink:: Please? It's just so lovely. :)
NayNymic
Laraka chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Has to be my 2nd favorite story of yours so far. (OiC just parallels my amoeba (people) way too well... It's my favorite.) Great characterization. each character seems real with faults and flaws normal people have. Yet, they are very likable. Love your use of language. Talent, you have some major talent... Well, til next review...
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
:blinks: I like it so far. Unique storyline; or it would be, rather, if it were taken further. So, update!
muchacha chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
It sounds really beautiful. I love the Greek and Roman mythology. It's interesting, and the Gods are a favorite. I can't wait for a new chapter.
Phaedra chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Hmm... I like this I think. I've always loved mythology, and this is an interesting start...

Would be interested in seeing where you went from here if you wrote anymore. S'interesting.
hoooooo chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Me again, are you not going to update this story ever or is it just taking awhile? You just had to stop when it was getting good! Please update this story! I don't care if it takes months to update, but don't stop this story!

Gabby
DuoYuy333-ff.net - to lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
... that was really good. WOW... I wasn't even expecting Hades in there. I love it! You hav to update soon! Course I should't be saying anything since I haven't updated in months. I love that you put in the info about how Disney's version was wrong, I had to read the real version one time and I couldn't believe it was the same story as Disneys. But truly that was one of the best I've read in awhile and it was only the first chapter! I'm dying to read more please update!

*Gabby*
i-nv-u50 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
gah! you cant stop there! it's so good and . different :D please update! wanna know what happens next
Fires of Hell chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Please write more, I cant wait to see what happens.