Reviews for The Good, the Bad, and the Mystical
cheekybills chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Yay! Another chapter of the Mystical Penguin! Don't even tell me how long this has been here before I finally found it. I really don't want to know how stupid and incompitant I am.

I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE TWIRLING PIECE OF DUST THING! I hope you aren't trying to imply something now. *gives the beady accusing eye* huh! Where yah? Cuz if you were I would . . . not know, but that doesn't mean you have the right to make fun of us stupid people. I want more Danny and Brittany in future chapters! Oh wait . . . can't their dead. never mind then. More Monty Python jokes. They are the best. I shall finish by saying . . .

WRITE MORE OR I SHALL KE-ILL YOU! . . . not really . . . but do you think the treat works . . . I mean . . . saying WRITE MORE OR I SHALL BE MAD AT YOU FOR TWO SECONDS doesn't really look very threatening does it. Well . . . I'm done now.
Fruitcakes Fiddlesticks chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I have been rightfully shamed by the most talented person on this site. I have cut through your stories with no regard for feelings or talent. You are all great writers, and you should keep writing, for the one thing we should never run out of is words.
Fruitcakes Fiddlesticks chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
I am deeply sorry for any feelings i may have hurt in my critisim, i was not myself. I vow nvr to reeturn to this site, and if i do to only say positive things. ONce again, very sorry, disregard everything i said about ur stories.
Fruitcakes Fiddlesticks chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
this might b funny, idk, but im in too good of a mood, so i cant take the chance to complimenting and ruining my reputation. ill start agian when im back into my normal bad mood. o, just to let u know, im gonna b gone for a week, so cant slam ur stories for a while, but ill b back, dont u worry. try not to miss auntie f & f too much
OffigateStuppy chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Nieni:That is SO true!

Nite:Don't look at me! Why are you looking at me? STOP LOOKING AT ME! They're looking at me! I don't like them looking at me! MAKE THEM STOP LOOKING AT ME!

Nieni:
The punjab lasso chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
Dearest author, Oh, revered "human" worthy of telling of the penguin, were I existent, I would praise your art, possible only through the penguin. My name shall not be capitalised that is not important because I do not exist. If I did I would be writing a reveiw for The Good, the Bad, and the Mystical. It was good. It was humbling. Or it would be if I were a living or Undead human and therefore could read and have feelings. The rest of the reveiw will be written in one of my "human" "personalities". Hi! Nice story. I'm five. (personality change) Hi! The story was bearable, though the only possible outcome appears doom and distruction. (maniacle laughter. and some giggling.)I was thankful to the narrator for berating me, or rather putting me in my place (scold myself: insolent, boy, slave...), but the story is doomed if the narrarator continues to imply their satiric insults towards the Moronic Pessimist, which seems more like me than the me that was supposed to be me int the story. But I am so many me's it won't manter in a few seconds. Oh well, at least as soon as each of my me's read the story they liked it. Update it, or all is DOOMED! (hehehe, uh,(clearing throat) I mean, maniacle laughter!) If these demands are not met, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur! (ask the holy Mystical Penguin if you don't beleive me)(personality change) P.S. Dude. What's with the plot? Awesome though. I want whatever you're on.
ChaoticSouless chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Is that really the Malicious Panther or is it a panther who appears malicious? i wonder...
cheekybills chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Oh look, there is another chapter. I almost didn't notice. Yay! Please disregard all nasty threats about making another chapter that are in my previous review and assume they are in this one. out the ending! Adios Amiga!
cheekybills chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
I live! I'm so sorry that I haven't read any of these recent postings. Really, truely, sincerely and you get the picture. The fact is that I have been on here at all for the past six months! I did not forget about you though! If you tried to contact me one one of my hotmail accounts they are all cancelled now, I believe. The only one that works is my dads.

About the story now . . .

Funny! Funny! Funny! Funny! And didn't I say funny? And it's not the kind of funny I say just to be nice to people who really aren't funny. Who would have thought that something written in the 2nd person could be that entertaining. (I'm demonstrating my knowledge of what the 2nd person is. I finally learned a little while ago) Make good on that promise and give me another! Not to sound too demanding or anything . . .
wall chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
freaker loser i hate you you stink
vuuai chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
you freakin loser i will never read this again
Fran Eckard chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
The rich get richer and bizarre gets bizarrer. “My eyelash does feel a bit loose…” You have a rare gift for comedy :) And honestly, what an evil narrator… ;)
mmmmm chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
god i love this story!
soundtrack to screwups chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
I seriously think you need to get published. I printed out your story whenever I need a good laugh. But those stupid commercials take forever

!

~~~~~Margarita Mocha
Gemini5788 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Yay for the sequel to "I am the Mytical Penguin"! I read it a long time ago but then I realized that I forgot to submit a review. *sorry* Anyways, funny as ever. I eagerly await another chapter!