Reviews for Haven Interrupted
The Intelligent Designer chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
They can't do that. They can't withhold food from a prisoner. If this is the U.S. anyways. If not fine, but otherwise, we are all protected against cruel and unusual punishment.
Alyssa chapter 31 . 12/16/2002
Great ending. I've been so busy and haven't been able to read for awhile. But it is truly excellent. I have enjoyed reading Unspoken Insanity and Haven Interrupted. They've been truly wonderful. You do have talent and I will someday read all your books. Keep up the great work and let me know of anymore.

Love You,

Alyssa
fey2kim chapter 31 . 12/2/2002
ee! hot chocolate milk! XD! haha, wow! i really liked how everything wrapped up in the end! eee! *runs into a wall*
Jujuberry45 chapter 31 . 11/27/2002
Hey, I just sat down and read this all at once. It's amazing and I was almost sucked up into your writing! Love your style, and your themes just as ...I want to make a longer review, but my mother is starting to think I'm going insane from being on the computer for 4 hours straight, but it was worth it to read this. Can't wait for your next story and/or poems!
RoxyKawaii chapter 31 . 11/25/2002
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!~!~ I LOVE this story. I can't wait when it becomes a book. (i want your autograph) hehehe. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story, and many of the other ones you have written. I look forward to read (try to read) ALLLL of your stories on . This story had almost everything including suspense, sadness, scaryness, happiness. All the good stuff! Like I said, I really LOVE this story! I always looked forward to reading this, knowing there would be a cool chapter waiting for me. D Continue writing. I'll be waiting for future stories! D

~!~*RoxyKawaii*~!~
Cryptic Insanity chapter 31 . 11/25/2002
*claps* that was a great ,I have a wuestion how old are faith and seth supposed to be?Because if they are young,how could they love one another so much?Is that even possible?Well,anyways.I love how you ended it all in all,with ehr father gone..it was great.)
crimsontears2 chapter 31 . 11/25/2002
hehe.. yay.. they found her! I knew they would ) This was a really good story.. I really enjoyed it.. A LOT! I hope to read more of your stories again soon ;)
RoxyKawaii chapter 30 . 11/24/2002
The story is over? Thats it? lol, jk it is a long story hehe. Well I liked it a lot! D Cool story thanks for taking the time to write it! ) Please dont be freaked anymore... D
Cryptic Insanity chapter 30 . 11/24/2002
Yay!He found her!This chapter was so sweet,it was sickening,lol.,j.k.
RoxyKawaii chapter 28 . 11/21/2002
YAY! Another cool chapter. ) Now Patrick will go away and Keith will come to get Faith. Happily Ever After lol. Cool story still! Can't wait to read more! D
Cryptic Insanity chapter 28 . 11/21/2002
So,no more patrick?For good?Now she can find Keith!
Alyssa chapter 27 . 11/18/2002
Hey...the story just keeps getting better hun. I wait everyday to see if there is new chapters. I cannot wait to see what happens. Keep up the great work! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!

Take care.

Love,

Alyssa
Cryptic Insanity chapter 27 . 11/18/2002
Aww,what a nice know,you don't see nice people like that around anymore,where'd they all go?

Ah,I hope he finds out her name was changed!
RoxyKawaii chapter 27 . 11/17/2002
I can't wait to see if Keith finds his daughter. Great story.
RoxyKawaii chapter 26 . 11/7/2002
Yay, I really like this story! I hope they find Faith! I will look foward to future chapters. )
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »