Reviews for Vengeance
FM Radio chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
How can this be the end?
ehvbnbb chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
lol EXTREMELY captivating! Please continue to write - you had me on tenterhooks! I love it :)
BehindBlueEyes52 chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
I read the summery to this story and I was sitting thinking how much it sounded like the Ted Bundy story.

Your writing is very good. This is a great story.

Keep it up!
MadFearow chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
This is a very good story! I liked the plot! It kept me wanting for more! Too bad you left us hanging, though! But that can be a good thing...
Tren chapter 8 . 7/9/2003
no way. No. You cannot end it there! You absolutely cannot! It needs to be explained! In the meantime... hehe, Tinkerbell Priss, funny _ Very good story, you're an amazing author, very talented. Good work mate!

DON'T END IT HERE!

Tren
Tren chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
very good. I love your style of writing. the only thing was that Priss' reaction to finding out about Lila's death was a little dramatic for not even really knowing the girl. otherwise this is excellent. I'm gonna keep reading now! _ *totters off to the next chapter*

Tren
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2003
Enticing, can't take my eyes off the screen...

Yeah...like the others said, u should add a kind of ending
Ms Urania chapter 8 . 10/22/2002
That was excellent. I agree that there feels like there should be more to this. That last chapter was too much of a cliffhanger! Well done.
Dulcinea chapter 8 . 10/20/2002
is there more to this? WHO DUN IT? lol! i sure hope there's more to come. :D
Eraserhead chapter 8 . 10/20/2002
OMG. This was so good. So well-written. I ... can't get over it. I'm so glad I found this.

Definitely on my favorite author and story lists.
Dulcinea chapter 7 . 9/29/2002
this is one kick ass story! I seriously cant wait to read more! please hurry!
Ms Urania chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
Wow that was a quick update! You really should have more reviews for this. Anyway, Axel seems to be getting closer and closer to Priss and this is getting more and more nerve-wracking!

The only constructive criticism I can give this is that I've noticed that you have a tendency to use the same descriptions too often and too close together. This makes them seem a tad repetitive. For instance, in the space of three sentences you describe Kitten's hair as tawny twice.

Other than that this is definitely one of the best stories I've read on so far.
Ms Urania chapter 5 . 9/13/2002
This just seems to get better and better. I reviewed the last chapter but for some reason it didn't show up. Anyway, I love the way you are building up the murders and also Priss's character. She is not only likeable but also very realistic and she kicks arse!

The end of this chapter was very chilling but gave us some answers as to why he is doing what he's doing. The plotting is wonderfully done. Hope you update soon.
Ms Urania chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo goood. Update soon please. It all seems so realistic and I love the detail in it and the scene changes. You've done an excellent job.

P.S. Is Priss based on Priss Asagari from the anime Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo? If she is based on Priss-great, she's my favourite Knight Saber! Or I might be wrong, if so, just ignore me!
goodgirlsu chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
You Rock Ace! Throws some more Roses! You go from comedy to this. Thats simply amazing.