Reviews for Haikus
Chen chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
Nice, blood. love how you described it. Keep writing something that kind.

Chen -_-
Impulsek9 chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
I've never thought that haikus could have much impact on me, yet when I read Rain, I was inexplicably touched. Thank you for that beautiful haiku.
slivid chapter 7 . 11/19/2002
Ech; I could never get the hang of haiku; not enough words for me, but yours seem to capture images really well.

Nice job.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
I love roses! They have everlasting beautiful but deadly thorns! Love the haikus!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
they were all really good! they were very well written!
Massiel chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Nature is pretty and so is this poem.
Lady A1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2002
Nice poems, Crystal _ I like Winter the best; nice atmosphere - like a crisp winter's dsy. Thanks for reviewing my fic, btw :)

Calm down, yo mama; there's no need to shout. And it's not true that haikus exclusively depict detailed scenes. After all, how much actual detail can you squeeze into 17 syllables? From what i've read and know, most haiku do contain some description of nature, but the main aim is to convey an emotion, idea or philosophical point.
yo mama chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. HAIKUS DEPICT A DETAILED SCENE. IT IS NOT GENERAL POETRY.
condemned Hope chapter 3 . 9/29/2002
I like it.
Black-Rose7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Cute! :)
Annachan2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
This made me smile.

A wide smile shall I say .

It's... cute.

I love haiku
LeslieAnn chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Beautiful Haikus. I liked the first one more, coz I love spring. :-) Best line - 'Lovely flowers bloom'. Keep writing!
Christina4 chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
I like this too!
Christina4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Cute!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
Wow, they were good! Haven't read haikus in a while. Thank goodness I can finally review. Wasn't able to before. Good stuff.~TSA