Reviews for Rainedrops
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Only one chapter? I love when you decide to put werewolves in a story. And this character. Can you say wow? The whole story sticks right to her personality. I expecially like the part where she bites his tounge. My only advice is when you continue this (which you will, btw, you have no choice) try to stick very carefully to her attitude. For example, unless something very life changing happens, this girl sounds like she's not going to fall for any guys without a fight. I love it, but it's only ONE CHAPTER!
forever fallen chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
o... What an end. I really like this. Especally the conversations, they seemed so real.

Are they? lol Please continue. :)
wacka dkid chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
raindrops keep falling on my head. makes me wish i were almost dead. wait, i don't think thats part of the song, dammit. I LIKE RAINE! (rain and the character) why did i even bother typing that? yeah, well, i like the story.
Dominuqe chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
and again, another good story shadow! thank you for letting me read it. I wanna see where this one goes.
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is very good Shadow.I lik the way that you 's in a very nice style.I will have to check some of your other stories out latter on.

Can you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novtl?Thanks if you can and I hope that you will keep writing.
Blankppr chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
**thinks** hm... once again Love this story! **shrugs** I should just copy paste that line lol
Azalai chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Well then, new boy kinda strange now, isn't he? Write more please!

-azalai