Reviews for Dreamer
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I think i'm somewhere in the third category...Stuck half in reality and half in dreamland-a very hard place to between childhood and adulthood not sure where I'd rather be but knowing I can't be in either. Wow I have t use that line in my next poem...lol. If you have any suggestions on how to solve this terrible problem please tell me! heehee

~ Apples
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Kira, you truly are a good poet. Did you ever think of publishing your stuff in a book? Was this about what I think it's about? If it is, then it's true. Well I'll talk to you whenever I get the chance.

Luv'n'stuff!

Fiery
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2002

Luv'n'stuff!

Fiery
GoggleHead17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
It made a lot of sense cuz i write poems like that too. But really cute
The Biggest Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I don't know poetry much...but...this was very clever. I'd bet that the last half was based on youknowwhat...just a guess...good job...uh...yeah...
nieli chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
4 letters, 1 meaning. true. that poem. yes im a dreamer. without a dream, wheres life?

there is none. you have to know what you can do, and what you want to do, you cant be a in-gonna-let-life-pull-me-down

person, those people will never crack a smile, and will never see the life.

kira, keep it up,