Reviews for I Wish He Knew
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Interesting beginning
and I really like this song
you or someone like it chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
You have no idea how much I relate to this story. It literally brought me to tears. Keep on writing.
cait chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
i like this, i never wrote it down, gabby is an idiot"lyke OMG!"
Devious Angel XDemon chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I usually scan over writer's works, but not with this particular piece. I really enjoyed it and it was really deep!

Nice...well, that wouldn't really explain it. No words describe how this is, so I'd rather not chop it up with useless "Nice, good, great, excellent, wonderful" words. _;

Darkness binds that of which is born to fly

~

Faded Wings ~

~
allegra chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
The temptation is great to just go review every single thing you've posted and reply with "Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it." to each and save my fingers and brain cells but... if i were in your place that would sort of annoy me.. so... a serious review then. This particular story..monologue..thing is beautiful. I WISH i were as capable of putting my thoughts and feelings to words as you are. I mean.. yes. Yes yes yes yes yes, SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS THIS TORTURE! Hallelujah. And then.. no... no no no, i'm so sorry.. sorry doesn't even begin to touch on how bad i feel for you.

In a sense, this is perfect in its understatedness (i bet that's not even a word but its 2am and i haven't had caffeine for three hours so can you really fault me?) but its not understated at all... so what word is there that can describe this?

In short (go on, sigh with relief, i know you want to), its brief, quiet, and screaming with emotion and i love it. thank you for posting it. my imagination is now telling me it would be absolutely brilliant if i printed out fifty some odd copies, folded them into paper airplanes, drove the 100 miles to New York, and aimed for a very specific persons forehead. Again, and again and again and again...
Gabby chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Omg that was soo depressing!lol but it was great! u need 2 become a professional writer! omg im soo serious!

luv ya!