Reviews for Depantsed
lyricist87 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I am so going to have you braught up on charges for atempted nearly killed me laughing. dam that was in Leather pants! Priceless!

Nicole
Jimi Lennon chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Funny stuff! I love the "sex object" comment. Good story. Definetly liked it.
Nicholas Holt chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Wow hahahaha that was great! I must say calling your wife Nightshade is a little weird, but he is living in a different room then she is. I hope there is more coming! Looking forward to a good laugh
Who Me chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
LOL! I love seeing Elwyn all flustered like that. He's adorable when he's mad. Y'know, I'd love to see Elwyn hook up with someone, another fae or someone knew. How would the girls react to that? LOL!
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ok, I've decided I will go ahead and leave fawning reviews on everything. Because I am just that cool (yes, I've heard of these 'lives' everyone keeps going on about- but I refuse to get one of my own). Anyway.
Elwyn in leather pants makes life worth living. And it's fun to watch normally cool characters be embarassed.
-Aemilia
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*pissin my self laughing at that one* I'm loving this right now. I'm just going threw your stuff readin here an there, reviewing everythin I read. _
LB
Vampyresse chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
hehe, thats great! sounds like my friend, she has an obession with the word pants, but ah well...
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTS?"
That's what woulda said... Have said on numerous occasions... but all mine are jeans, of the plain blue variety.
I like yur style of writing. Simple, true to life escerpts, that I can clearly visualize. Great job.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
hehehe. sex object.
yeah, i like moments-in-time stories. i have one about a vampire kinda like that...lol. but it's bad and needs major reviewing ;) i think I like Elwyn. he sounds col!
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
lol. Yep, sounds like Nightshade alright! You know, I almost feel bad for Elwyn sometimes. Almost. It's self inflicted so... Love it. For soem reason I love Elwyn. He's strange, but in an interesting way. An awesome character! Well keep writing!

Peachez _~
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
heeheehee, I love Elwyn, he's my favorite character. I must admit taht I've been reading Misbegotten and not reviewing it (the review demons are going to attack me now) but I will, soon enough. Just let me finish it. :o)
raineblade-ace chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Leather pants are cool. Lol. Like the way you made Nightshade seem seductive. My favorite part was "Just because we are married does not mean you can treat me like a sex object." It's always the men who are treating women like sex objects. About time a women does that to a man.
Dalamar the Dark chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Very interesting ... I like Garm, he's so cute! You have a unique mix of humor and action fantasy in here. I like it!
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Ah, more matrimonial wackiness with those perpetual lovebirds Elwyn and Nightshade! _ Of course, my copy editor's eye sought out a number of teeny imperfections, but on the whole, very entertaining. I hope this means you're going to put out more flash-fics-I can't wait to read about David's "rodent infestation". I'll be back later, fuzz. Muahahaa!
DarkAngel22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002