Reviews for Nostalgia
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I'm wrapped up in this sudden urge- despite the fact that I don't really know what this poem is about- to tell you to find and talk to the guy. Hrmm. Well, I'm weird.

I like the way you use free-verse mostly, though it gets a bit fragmented in this piece.

Appropriately bitter.
Whiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Hola, good poem, and yes it does sound like a warning to you from you. Self Pity sucks, don't do it! Good poem! I liked it, and yes I have been lazy in reviewing, sorry! Bravo!

Whiro
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Nice job MJ! I really like this, very neat idea. But I have to admit that I had to go get my dictionary ." he he... I need to pay closer attention In english, I think that was one of our spelling words last year, oops...hehe... I like the free style, very nicely done.

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Rini chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I found this very intresting for some reason, and I really dont know why to tell you the truth. Anyway, I like it a lot, once again reason unknown. Sorry for the rambling I find myself in an odd mood today. But great poem, and thanks always for the review. Take care.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Nothing wrong with visiting nostalgia, provided you don't live there. (grin) Wonderful, as all your poems are. You have a nice, clean style that really makes your points powerfully. Thanks for the review! (BTW, my muse is pleased that you find him scary. He gets SO little respect around here most of the time. At least, according to him.) (grin)